[3.1.2]Quantum Tech Gaming[Small Community][Few Banned Items][Mature][PVE]

Dash

IGN - myles438

Age - 16

Timezone - GMT - 0

Tekkit Experience - Played tekkit for a few years, most of the mods involved I have used at some point. I enjoy all parts of it aside from EE which I find can sometimes ruin the game, I am a very experienced builder and have been in charge/ part of many mega builds.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: sttyler2011

Timezone: Eastern (USA)

Tekkit experience: I've played tekkit for a long time just wanted to find a good server to play on with some cool people.

A little about yourself: I'm a freshman in college working on my architectural degree I love to draw and play games, I also love building and thats why I want to join this server! I want to build my magnificent steam punk village knowing that it will not get destroyed before I get back to collect all the usefulness it has produced, so if you wanna give me a try go ahead!

IGN - myles438

Age - 16

Timezone - GMT - 0

Tekkit Experience - Played tekkit for a few years, most of the mods involved I have used at some point. I enjoy all parts of it aside from EE which I find can sometimes ruin the game, I am a very experienced builder and have been in charge/ part of many mega builds.

IGN: sttyler2011

Timezone: Eastern (USA)

Tekkit experience: I've played tekkit for a long time just wanted to find a good server to play on with some cool people.

A little about yourself: I'm a freshman in college working on my architectural degree I love to draw and play games, I also love building and thats why I want to join this server! I want to build my magnificent steam punk village knowing that it will not get destroyed before I get back to collect all the usefulness it has produced, so if you wanna give me a try go ahead!

Both added.

IGN:cjlifestories

Timezone:GMT

Tekkit experience: I've played with my friend on multiple tekkit servers we built a factory together and now it is time to walk down memory lane together once again.

A little about yourself: One i'm bisexual, JK Thats what you get for letting me make your app cj you bitch! Anyway I am a minecrafter and I support the gay rights movement, so yeah. Lets play tekkit!

IGN:cjlifestories

Timezone:GMT

Tekkit experience: I've played with my friend on multiple tekkit servers we built a factory together and now it is time to walk down memory lane together once again.

A little about yourself: One i'm bisexual, JK Thats what you get for letting me make your app cj you bitch! Anyway I am a minecrafter and I support the gay rights movement, so yeah. Lets play tekkit!

Added.

IGN: bobmekensi

Timezone: GMT:+0

Tekkit experience: been playing for a while adminded on a friends server before, just played for ages on others

A little about yourself: i love tekkie, i play it probably every day nearly, i love building big impressive buildings too

IGN: bobmekensi

Timezone: GMT:+0

Tekkit experience: been playing for a while adminded on a friends server before, just played for ages on others

A little about yourself: i love tekkie, i play it probably every day nearly, i love building big impressive buildings too

Added

IGN: AbusivePerson

Timezone: CST

Tekkit experience: A few months. I am experienced with IC2 and a bit more on the other mods, but am enjoying the learning process!

A little about yourself: I am disabled with multiple back injuries, so I spend a lot of time online playing games. I enjoy making friends and helping when and where I can.

IGN: AbusivePerson

Timezone: CST

Tekkit experience: A few months. I am experienced with IC2 and a bit more on the other mods, but am enjoying the learning process!

A little about yourself: I am disabled with multiple back injuries, so I spend a lot of time online playing games. I enjoy making friends and helping when and where I can.

Added

IGN: dcw8

Timezone: Eastern Standard

Tekkit experience: Rusty, but did it before until "completion" (got everything)

A little about yourself: I'm not going to flatter myself. Quiet, hermit-like player. Never banned and might help the community.

IGN: ldzpln_lvr (L not I)

Time Zone: MST (mountain standard time)

Tekkit experience: everyrthing but red power and factories

About self: I am highly organized with OCD I am helpful when needed and am very good at building medieval age styled structures, i have been banned more on more than one occasion usally because of a mod not liking me for not helping them. the only other time it was my fault was when a player nuked my house i destroyed his.

IGN: Obiwancloneobi

Time zone:Mountain Time

Tekkit experience:Played tekkit since 1.2.5 came out

A Little About Yourself:I like tekkit and used to play it a lot and wanted that kind of nostalgia again so i hope to be accepted here

IGN:SlappingAssassin

Timezone:MST(-7:00)

Tekkit experience: about 3 years

A little about yourself: quite nice will help those who need it. Not rude and very respectful. Never been banned

IGN: dcw8

Timezone: Eastern Standard

Tekkit experience: Rusty, but did it before until "completion" (got everything)

A little about yourself: I'm not going to flatter myself. Quiet, hermit-like player. Never banned and might help the community.

IGN: ldzpln_lvr (L not I)

Time Zone: MST (mountain standard time)

Tekkit experience: everyrthing but red power and factories

About self: I am highly organized with OCD I am helpful when needed and am very good at building medieval age styled structures, i have been banned more on more than one occasion usally because of a mod not liking me for not helping them. the only other time it was my fault was when a player nuked my house i destroyed his.

All of you have been whitelisted.

IGN: Feldmeijer

Timezone: Central European Timezone

Tekkit experience: None, I am totally new to this awesome mod!

A little about yourself: I am a sloth. You cannot mess with sloths, or we will report you to other sloths and you might get (most likely not) in trouble qq?

IGN:ingrid367

Timezone:UTC +1

Tekkit experience: Been playing Tekkit for a while and Im pretty sure I know what I need to. Im a Technomage. (more mage tho)

A little about yourself: Im a fun & friendly person but dont get on the wrong side of me (lol). I love tekkit and especially EE2. Never been banned in mc before and Im looking forward for a fun experience on the server! ^^

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons