Dash

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Awesome_game

Timezone: pacific

Tekkit Experience: A LONG time know almost every recipe

A little about yourself: I have alot of spare time and i would like to help people who may not know some of the mods

IGN: Matrix345

Timezone: GMT+0

Tekkit experience: 1 1/2 years

A little about yourself: I am mature and intelligent. I hate age discrimination and if you are ageist, don't add me.

Added

IGN: ElNachoDelicious

Timezone: GMT +1 I believe.

Tekkit Experience: I believe I started with Tekkit earlier than most, about when the modpack was first created.

A Little About Yourself: Hm, well... I'm mature, somewhat helpful (I might help with different things, perhaps just not give away stuff you see), I am properly educated so I would say that I'm intelligent. I never grief, nor do I loot/raid.

IGN: ElNachoDelicious

Timezone: GMT +1 I believe.

Tekkit Experience: I believe I started with Tekkit earlier than most, about when the modpack was first created.

A Little About Yourself: Hm, well... I'm mature, somewhat helpful (I might help with different things, perhaps just not give away stuff you see), I am properly educated so I would say that I'm intelligent. I never grief, nor do I loot/raid.

added

IGN:rradt2001

Timezone:(UTC-06:00) Central Time

Tekkit experience:Ive been playing tekkit for well over 3 years and know almost everything about it.

A little about yourself:I am 12 years old have a thing for minecraft and im love being in a good comunty so I am looking forwards yo joining tis great server.

Timezone: (UTC-06:00) Central Time

Tekkit experience:Ive been playing tekkit for well over 3 years and know almost everything about it.

A little about yourself:I am 12 years old have a thing for minecraft and I am love being in a good community* so I am looking forwards your* joining tis great server.

Edit

Timezone: (UTC-06:00) Central Time

A little about yourself:I am 12 years old have a thing for minecraft and I am love being in a good community* so I am looking forwards your* joining tis great server.

Edit

added

IGN: Kyro562

Timezone: EST

Tekkit experience: I've been playing tekkit for about a year, and have re-familiarized myself with classic over the last week or so.

A little about yourself: I'd love to be in a more tight-knit community, and magic is usually what I tend to go for but I can use my machines, too. I'm not the greatest at building, but I have my strong spots.

IGN: Kyro562

Timezone: EST

Tekkit experience: I've been playing tekkit for about a year, and have re-familiarized myself with classic over the last week or so.

A little about yourself: I'd love to be in a more tight-knit community, and magic is usually what I tend to go for but I can use my machines, too. I'm not the greatest at building, but I have my strong spots.

Added.

IGN: ortepper

Timezone: EET

Tekkit experience:i played tekkit for some time now. Im pretty good at it :)

A little about yourself: only one problem my english is good but not great, so if you see any typing mistakes. dont judge me :)

Added

IGN: Uber_Worrier

Timezone: UK 0+ GMT

Tekkit experience: Loads, played it for years now and decided to come back to the original version

A little about yourself: I'm a college student for the Police. Need any more?

:P

/

IGN: Strawhatlew

Timezone: UK 0+GMT

Tekkit experience: A little experience, especially with these mods

A little about yourself: He loves curry.. and big women

/

IGN: Rhyxx

Tekkit experience: A moderate amount but hasn't played in a while

A little about yourself: He loves the simple pleasure in life such as gin+tonic

/

IGN: Freak0ver

Tekkit experience: He knows some stuff about Tekkit and has played this normally.

A little about yourself: He plays base guitar and is in a band with strawhatlew

/

IGN: Camiie

Tekkit experience: As much as uber really, they always play together

A little about yourself: Camiies moms a MILF and his dads name is Gary Barlow

/

Hope we all get accepted!

IGN: drunkcarrot9901

Timezone: london uk

Tekkit experience: I've been playing basically since the beginning and just found out that tekkit classic is exactly the same as the original, so quite a while.

A little about yourself: I love building complex machines and circuits in game and out of games. I also love playing with a friendly community that can support and talk to each other. I have also run a tekkit server in the past which was a success and i can't wait to play.

IGN: Uber_Worrier

Timezone: UK 0+ GMT

Tekkit experience: Loads, played it for years now and decided to come back to the original version

A little about yourself: I'm a college student for the Police. Need any more? :P

/

IGN: Strawhatlew

Tekkit experience: A little experience, especially with these mods

A little about yourself: He loves curry.. and big women

/

IGN: Rhyxx

Tekkit experience: A moderate amount but hasn't played in a while

A little about yourself: He loves the simple pleasure in life such as gin+tonic

/

IGN: Freak0ver

Tekkit experience: He knows some stuff about Tekkit and has played this normally.

A little about yourself: He plays base guitar and is in a band with strawhatlew

/

IGN: Camiie

Tekkit experience: As much as uber really, they always play together

A little about yourself: Camiies moms a MILF and his dads name is Gary Barlow

/

Hope we all get accepted!

IGN: drunkcarrot9901

Timezone: london uk

Tekkit experience: I've been playing basically since the beginning and just found out that tekkit classic is exactly the same as the original, so quite a while.

A little about yourself: I love building complex machines and circuits in game and out of games. I also love playing with a friendly community that can support and talk to each other. I have also run a tekkit server in the past which was a success and i can't wait to play.

All added

IGN: slushee1999

Timezone: EST (UTC-5:00)

Tekkit experience: I know my way around some of the basic things like macerators and oil refining. I've been playing for almost a year.

A little about yourself: Tekkit Classic is definitely my favorite modpack for minecraft. I don't usually play normal minecraft unless it's on my server. I'm interested in eventually started an oil refining business on the server that makes fuel for other people to buy for their factories, and I'd like to partner with someone if anyone is interested. By the way I applied on your enjin site also.

IGN: slushee1999

Timezone: EST (UTC-5:00)

Tekkit experience: I know my way around some of the basic things like macerators and oil refining. I've been playing for almost a year.

A little about yourself: Tekkit Classic is definitely my favorite modpack for minecraft. I don't usually play normal minecraft unless it's on my server. I'm interested in eventually started an oil refining business on the server that makes fuel for other people to buy for their factories, and I'd like to partner with someone if anyone is interested. By the way I applied on your enjin site also.

You were added at 3:40pm UTC-0500

ign-casefall

age-15

timezone -eastern us

my tekkit experience - i have been playing tekkit for a while like almost 2 year and i know almost every magical and most of the machine and im a pretty nice person i have also played minecraft since 1 year it came out (2010) so im a good enough builder and i also follow all the rules of the server

thx u

ign-casefall

age-15

timezone -eastern us

my tekkit experience - i have been playing tekkit for a while like almost 2 year and i know almost every magical and most of the machine and im a pretty nice person i have also played minecraft since 1 year it came out (2010) so im a good enough builder and i also follow all the rules of the server

thx u

added

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons