[3.1.2]Quantum Tech Gaming[Small Community][Few Banned Items][Mature][PVE]

Dash

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: H1ddenBlade95

Timezone: Central Pacific(USA)

Tekkit experience: I've been playing for a little over a year and know my way around

A little about yourself: I usually keep to myself and will help out if people need it, just looking for a server where my friend and I can have a good experience. We both would appreciate being white listed. For my friend his IGN is Pandaboy1995, and all of the other information in mine is the same for his.

IGN: zackary29

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)

Tekkit experience: I have played about a year and some.

A little about yourself: I like to build factories and help people out as much as possible, hoping to find a nice and small server to play on and enjoy.

ign: phaedos11

timezone: USA pacific

experience: iv been playing tekkit for about 2 years and minecraft in general for 3.

a little about myself: i enjoy other modpacks but tekkit is by far my favorite of all, i like servers because i rarely have the patience for single player worlds and i also get lonely in single player. i love pvp and building and i use a combination of magic and science.

IGN:kdkids

Timezone:gmt(uk)

Tekkit experience:i have been playing tekkit for 1 and 1/2 years now so i have a lot of experience with tekkit.

A little about yourself:i always try to help people if their stuck and i love playing on whilisted servers

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons