Autarchic Gates and Wood Pipe

Digdug83

Edit Edit: Alright so I'm still confused. I have the autarchic gate on the adv. wooden pipe and have it set to pulse once when fed a wire signal from four REC buffer systems. However the pulse doesn't seem to work and constant pulse pulls a ton out at once. Does it have to be a redstone signal?

you can use the items in inventory or items in pipe options, but for some reason the single pulse mode will only fire once, ever, then never again works unless you break then replace the autarchic gate. This just depends on what your trying to do?

If your trying to get a single item, you'll need to send a single short pulse to the autarchic gate when an item is needed, not a constant signal. Since single pulse mode is broken atm, you'll have to use energy pulsar mode... In energy pulsar mode, the length of the redstone signal controls how many items are pumped out. for example, a 1 second pulse length = 2 items. Then use a distribution pipe to send all but 1 of the items back into your storage. It's not the best option but it works... Only if you can control how long the pulse is. Computer craft and a rednet controller, i think, can both do this.

Single pulse is bugged? Well damn, that sucks. I had a gate/wire setup linked to 20 REC's that when they all went empty each bank of 5 would transmit a wire signal to an autarchic gate to deliver a single energy pulse and thus feed one cell from the chest (ender chest w/ adv. wooden pipe for filtering).

I was quite proud of that wiring setup too :(

Yeah... I had something similar, but probably much simpler. Found our that single pulse mode was buggered and had to scrap the whole thing...

I haven't had much luck getting a computercraft computer to do the 1 second pulse when recieving a redstone signal... Not sure how to program that really...

You should be able to control the the constant pulse with programmable rednet controller. Set the gate to trigger on a redstone signal and program the rednet controller to fire a redstonesignal with a lenght so only one object will be pulled. Never used rednet controller but saw a tutorial video this day and saw that you can contol stuff in it down to a singel tic so Im guessing its possible.

Use an "and" gate and add that it also should pump when it recives a redstone signal.