*Totaltekkit has switched over to FTB Ultimate*

Totalfury

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Ganthiger

What country are you from? United States of America

Why TotalTekkit? Because it seems like a good server, small enough for me to enjoy all that tekkit has to offer.

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? No. I have never done anything worthy of a ban at all.

Do you agree to the rules above? Yes, of course.

Hello everyone, unfortunately i have made a decision tonight to switch my server from tekkit lite to feed the beast Ultimate. I just don't see technic keeping things as up to date. Even though Ultimate is still in minecraft 1.4.7 it has more to offer than the other mods currently in 1.4.7.

For those of you interested in also switching, i will be carrying over the whitelist so you may play on there as well. In 1 week i will be cleaning it up of those who do not show.

Sorry to be so sudden but tekkit lite has just stopped being fun. You build everything and then what? We need more expansion, more fun, and more stuff to do! That is where ultimate comes into play. I hope many of you join but it is your choice.

For those of you who are wanting to join the new server, here is the site to download the launcher.

http://feed-the-beast.com/

scroll down just a little and get client download and get the exe. After that, install and load. Then you will have the FTB launcher up *may take a minute for it to load everything* After that find FTB Ultimate and click it. Then at the bottom right hand cornor click launch. It will automatically download the stuff for you and your good to go. Any questions please feel free to private message me here. Thank you.

IGN: lauzon1998

What country are you from? Canada

Why TotalTekkit? looking from a server where i can play with my friends and play with a friendly community.

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? no? i have never been ban because i don't grief i help people.

Do you agree to the rules above yes

IGN: UniQuExGaLaXyzZ

What country are you from? United Kingdom

Why TotalTekkit? I would like a server that is easy to find ores and also a good friendly environment

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? No, because i behave well :D

Do you agree to the rules above? Yes because they are very sensible and are put up there for a reason

ign: ironmankick

what country:phillipines i speak english alot

why total tekkit: cause this is the very first server i have played like minecraft and tekkit

would i find your name on mcbans : no cause i dont know what that is

do you agree to the rules above:yes

IGN:row123456789

What country are you from? Good old Scotland

Why TotalTekkit? Seems like a good server, and i'm having problems finding one that isn't german! :)

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? No. I am a friendly and helpful person

Do you agree to the rules above? Totally! (I'm so punny) >:)

IGN:Geyservillebob

Why: I've tried many times to create my own tekkit lite server, and it just would never work, so i'm trying to find a decent whitelisted one with no griefers and only a few playerslots. Also, looking for some active people to play with :D

Would I Find Your Name On MCBANS? If So Why: Nope. Don't think so. I've never griefed/broken rules on the few public servers I've been on.

Do you agree to the rules above: Yep.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons