*Totaltekkit has switched over to FTB Ultimate*

Totalfury

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@totalfury i think that the problem of the server going down might be related to industrail craft, it always gived some problems, i might be wrong anyway c:

This mornings was completely my fault, when i redid some things, i forgot to edit the launch with the memory, so it ran out LOL. I have it back to the higher amounts now.

IGN: Birten

What country are you from?
Norway

Why TotalTekkit?
This server was recommended by friends. A peaceful server without greif's and a lot of potential.

Would i find your name on MCBANS?
If so why? No

Do you agree to the rules above? Absolutely.

IGN: Yazankhasawneh9

What Country: Canada,ottawa

Why:My freinds recommended this server for me and they are already on this server.I want to join because I really want to play and have fun and I have been trying to make a server so people can have fun but I failed so i am

really interested in joining your server:)

Would I Find Your Name On MCBANS? No because i played on lots of open servers and i have never got kicked out or banned from a server before and I have been playing tekkit for 3 years!

Do you agree with the rules above:Yes

IGN:sethdark99

What country are you from? The U.S.A

Why TotalTekkit? I wanted to join a server that I can play on, and not work on.

Would I find your name on MCBANS? If so why? I hope not. I have never been banned as far as I know.

Do you agree to the rules above? Yes

IGN: Arokas

What country are you from? France

Why TotalTekkit? I'm looking for a friendly & mature server, I also need to train my decoration skill.

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? Not as far as I know, I stopped playing minecraft longtime ago.

Do you agree to the rules above? Yes I do

Thanks in advance

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons