*Totaltekkit has switched over to FTB Ultimate*

Totalfury

IGN: TheHobbits

What country are you from? Australia

Why TotalTekkit? My friend and I are looking for a new server to start over on. (Our old server tanked)

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? No, as far as I know.

Do you agree to the rules above? Yes I do, especially number 5. I really do hate people that do that.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Lt_Gears (just called 'Gears')

Why TotalTekkit? looking to get back into playing MC and always been a fan of Tekkit, also i believe i have a friend already on the server

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? i shouldn't, if i do, i am unaware of it :)

Do you agree to the rules above? defiantly, it is a good, sound, set of rules

IGN:jacke666

What country are you from? Norway

Why TotalTekkit? like the variations in the mod and im looking for a server without greefers and randoms.

Would i find your name on MCBANS? nope :) If so why?

Do you agree to the rules above? yes i do.

IGN:Beelingus

What country are you from? Scotland

Why TotalTekkit? Looking for a creative community, somewhere it would be worth me and my brother putting some time in and have tried enough (no whitelist) now to know its not for us.

Would i find your name on MCBANS? nop

Do you agree to the rules above? yup, there fair enough.

Alright everyone, Grief prevention is on the server! Server is also up and going!

Please note for everyone, i will have to manually give you guys more claim blocks. *It's just being complicated for me atm* So please don't be alarmed if you can't claim anything right off the bat, i will manually give you land points to claim with. (:

If your going to say something like that, please be specific, don't just say something and abandon the topic all together. That is rude. Cause to be honest, i would love to know what you think is *out of date* about this server. Cause i have 15 other people on average who play and they love it.

IGN:stewie_dog

Why TotalTekkit? looking for a fun server that hs people regularly, single player is getting a bit dull and wanting to be ale to interact with people

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? no. i have never been banned, i loath people that grief and dis-respectfulness and cheating wrecks the game

Do you agree to the rules above? yes.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons