*Totaltekkit has switched over to FTB Ultimate*

Totalfury

IGN: pinkiepie65

What Coutry: USA

Why: every server i go to gets hacked but i hope this one is the one

Would I find yourName On Mcbans? if so why: well there was one server that i got banned on but i was useing the x-ray mod thats all

Do youagree to the rules above: yes i do

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Vgamer01

What Country: USA

Why: I would like a server where I could play with respectful people who will not steal or cheat, and people who would care to trade every now and again, too.

Would I Find Your Name On MCBANS? If So Why: I highly doubt that my username would be on there for any reason whatsoever.

Do you agree to the rules above? Most definitely.

IGN: DeltaWarrior6

What country are you from? USA

Why TotalTekkit? My friend and I are looking for a good and small server to play with having to worry about being killed or playing with immature players.

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? No

Do you agree to the rules above? Yes

IGN:lionsrock332

What country are you from?USA

Why TotalTekkit? I like the fact its friendly and theres few banned items

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? I dont think so, the only times I can think of is just when you glitch out and get kicked for flying.

Do you agree to the rules above? YES

IGN: philip06

Why: Looking for a server to play tekkit again.

Would I Find Your Name On MCBANS?: No

Do you agree to the rules above?: Yes

Could you also add my friend: gawja?

His info is IGN: gawja

Why: We are looking for a server to play tekkit on.

Would I Find Your Name On MCBANS?: No

Do you agree to the rules above?: Yes

IGN:lachW01

What country are you from? Canada

Why TotalTekkit? I was on your sever befor I find it fun to play on and just started playing tekkit lite.

Would i find your me on MCBANS? If so why? no

Do you agree to the rules above? yes

IGN: Shadow4949

What country are you from? The United States

Why TotalTekkit? It's a simple server for people who just want to play Tekkit with friends and the rules are fair.

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? No you wouldn't because I'm a nice person and I respect everyone.

Do you agree to the rules above? I do

IGN: MonolithicBizkit

What country are you from? The US (but currently living in Vietnam for work)

Why TotalTekkit? Looking forward to trying and learning Tekkit :)

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? Definitely not. Im kinda new to modded minecraft, so Im just looking to learn and build.

Do you agree to the rules above? I do

You added me to the server yesterday and I wanted to know if you could add two of my friends too. All their answers would be the same as mine so I hope that means that they could join also. Their names are Shadow4949 and Big_k_920. Thanks

Tell them to not be lazy and put in apps themselves (: I have friends i've played minecraft with for years and they still posted here.

IGN: bowen237 Hmm i think my last post got deleted.. weird

What country are you from? America but ive lived in Sweden for the most of my life so im sorry for my English at some times :)

Why TotalTekkit? Because i want a good server with ppl who you can trust and not a random tekkit server with greifers and ofc just to have some fun! :D

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? Well my brother used my account for a while but not anymore since i think he got me banned on 2-3 servers... but now im the only one on my account but i have never gotten myself banned at all

Do you agree to the rules above? Yes! Thank you for your time and i hope i will be in the server as fast as possible! :D

IGN: gmander2

What country are you from? United States of America

Why TotalTekkit? Because I agree with what you said and i want a server that me and my friend can play on. This server seems like A lot of fun and I would really appreciate if you let me join your community.

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? You shouldn't, not that I know of anyways.

Do you agree to the rules above? I agree with the rules stated above.

IGN:belltyj

What country are you from? U.S.A.

Why TotalTekkit? i would like to not travle for 3 days to find a save spot

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? probably for some old stuff like 3 years ago and for stealing items in unprotected areas

Do you agree to the rules above? absolutly

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons