*Totaltekkit has switched over to FTB Ultimate*

Totalfury

IGN:jiinc

What country are you from?canada

Why TotalTekkit?im new to tekkit and want a small group to playwith/learn

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why?i have 2 old bans but the rep is 10/10 both bans ill explain first was a misunderstanding and the other for calling a asshole an asshole

Do you agree to the rules above?yes i do

also do you have skype?mine is- dustin.spencer5

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Melothil

What country are you from? Germany

Why TotalTekkit? Cause i'm sick of huge, complicated introservers. i just wanna play the game.

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? no. I'm a friendly person and treat everybody as i want to be treated.

Do you agree to the rules above? i'm fine with that.

IGN:The16Shift

What country are you from?Canada

Why TotalTekkit? I've been looking for a safe techitt server for some time now. and my friend Alex suggested this one :)

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? No but if so it must have been when my account was hacked.

Do you agree to the rules above? yes sir

IGN:The16Shift

What country are you from?Canada

Why TotalTekkit? ive been looking for a good tekkit server for along time and my friend Alex told me this one was great! :)

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? No but if you do it may have been from when I was hacked.

Do you agree to the rules above? yes sir

IGN:

What country are you from? Canada eh!

Why TotalTekkit? I want to build some stuff ... lol seems like a legitimate server where people wont be idiots. Having fun is always the priority.

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? Nope ... I didn't even know there was a MCBANS :P

Do you agree to the rules above? Fur Sure

IGN: matheusmvo

What Country: BRA

Why: I'm just looking for a server to play with some friends.

Would I Find Your Name On MCBANS? If So Why: I'm not that sure. I think awhile ago when i first started i greifed one time because i didn't know what it meant,but now I do. So I won't do that in any other servers.

Do you agree to the rules above: Yes

IGN: fireblade100

What country are you from? USA (Indiana to be specific.)

Why TotalTekkit? I love Tekkit Lite. I just don't care for playing alone with Tekkit, as I'm not a complete master with things. I find it nice to be able to ask someone for help or to help others in return with things I've gotten to learn myself. Just need a nice, calm server where I don't need to worry about everything within a 500 block radius of my house being obliterated.

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? I'm assuming this is asking if I've ever been banned, and I have only once. It was on a vanilla Minecraft server a long time ago (couple years) for using an x-ray pack. After getting a trojan, possibly from mods, I just stopped downloading anything Minecraft related for good. Since then, not a single ban. (I should add that on that server, I was a common player. Because of my past with the server, they reduced the 2 week ban to three days. Just goes to show what being a generous and at least somewhat good person can do!)

Do you agree to the rules above? Yes, yes I do.

IGN: Sho013

What country are you from? USA

Why TotalTekkit? looking for some happy people to enjoy playing with, not some weird large server that will make me feel unwanted.

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? no, ive never been banned and have no interest in ruining others day.

Do you agree to the rules above? yes

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons