[1.6.4] MaxTech: Galactic Adventure [PVE][TOWNY][30 SLOTS][OPEN]

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fudge, Mekanism is corrupting the world again. And the server's crashing every hour or so again. I really don't want to remove Mekanism, but we may have to (for now at least). God, I so feel like just making a Tekkit server and calling it a day!

better not make a gay tekkit server -_- keep maxcraft, or else you would of lied again and i couldn't trust you ever again -_- don't break the promise

Ok, so in the next uopdate (hopefully coming later today) we're adding a newer build of Mekanism, hopefully more stable. Also fixing some ID conflicts and updating GalactiCraft. Unfortunately the world is corrupted, so I started a new one. If Mekanism breaks this too, then I can say bye bye Mekansim for a while. Otherwise, it should work (notice how many times I've said that?).

I cannot log into the server it says that i require galactic craft core and galactic craft mars.

The server is down right now thanks to bloody Mekanism. We are updating the pack with an updated version of Mekansim and fixing all ID conflicts.

Amaxter,I'm THAT sure because I tried putting all Mods out and in again,tried to log on and If It worked it said : "Logging in..." On the Server. That's basicly how I'm pretty sure.

Yes but how are you sure it's Mekanism? I don't see your logic here.

Hard to explain Tbh. Put mods out,tried like about 30 at time,when I could connect to the Server,I KNEW it wasnt one of these mods. And I did that untill I couldn't connect to the Server anymore,so I putted the mods out I recently added in and tried it out 10 mods per and yeah Mekanism was the last one that didn't let me connect to the Server.

Update for pack released with a bunch of ID fixes, MystCraft added, some mods updated, and you can now connect to the server! Also Flans mod is re added and Ender Storage and Extra Cells are removed for being unnecessary.

Ok, so in the next uopdate (hopefully coming later today) we're adding a newer build of Mekanism, hopefully more stable. Also fixing some ID conflicts and updating GalactiCraft. Unfortunately the world is corrupted, so I started a new one. If Mekanism breaks this too, then I can say bye bye Mekansim for a while. Otherwise, it should work (notice how many times I've said that?).

you flippin BROKE THE PROMISE!?!?!?!?! i have less trust in you now... a lot less trust...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons