[1.6.4] MaxTech: Galactic Adventure [PVE][TOWNY][30 SLOTS][OPEN]

Ok, so in the next uopdate (hopefully coming later today) we're adding a newer build of Mekanism, hopefully more stable. Also fixing some ID conflicts and updating GalactiCraft. Unfortunately the world is corrupted, so I started a new one. If Mekanism breaks this too, then I can say bye bye Mekansim for a while. Otherwise, it should work (notice how many times I've said that?).

do you manually have to download it? says i don't have the right mods 2 play D=, gonna try manual download

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you flippin BROKE THE PROMISE!?!?!?!?! i have less trust in you now... a lot less trust...

I'll give you diamonds, anything! Don't leave MaxCraft! The other servers are so much worse! I hate Serpadia and Nova, and Cold War. Please!

I'll give you diamonds, anything! Don't leave MaxCraft! The other servers are so much worse! I hate Serpadia and Nova, and Cold War. Please!

tried the manual download (delete and reinstall modpack) and worked, but when i got on when i asked if anyone wanted to join Defendizm, they burned me in freaking lava soooooo......

tried the manual download (delete and reinstall modpack) and worked, but when i got on when i asked if anyone wanted to join Defendizm, they burned me in freaking lava soooooo......

and you do realize i've played over half of the servers on the custom fourms, probaly more than half and i've played those b4 but ur the one that i've stayed with the longest so be honored =P

Hey,defender do you like Mekanism or do you think It should be deleted? Amaxter pleaaaase >.< This looks like a really nice Modpack!!!

I'm telling you, it's NOT Mekanism. Also guys, check out my brand new Pixelmón modpack here: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/techimon.203038, it might become the new MaxTech once complete.

I also am having a morph problem, I logged out as a Furious zombie and now it won't let me change/delete my form. It shows me as a player, but I still collide with blocks as if I were a 5 block tall entity. I can't even swim up to land! please help...

IGN>Dieforevr

hey max u may want to consider using that city mod for purposes and will we still morph or no? oh and the miner deluxe u may want to consider removing cause when I cut down a thaumcraft great wood tree ruby chest plates fell instead of wood, so yeah...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons