Oxygen bubble and sphere force field

Kotja

Problem with oxygen sealers even without the fact they're bugged is that the larger the room, the more oxygen is needed to seal it. There's a limit as to how large of a room you can seal. I personally had trouble with a 10 x 10 x 5 sized room let alone a complex dome shape. If you're determined to use the dome motif build them as gardens where you plant your trees and wheat with Oxygen Collectors piping to the other rooms of the station.

You'll have the same situation. Yes, you'll have oxygen covering the area but it wouldn't be "sealable" by the standards of the Oxygen Sealer which is first of all bugged but also space dependent. you'd have to use air locks leading into the dome so the corridors connected to them could be sealed but that dome area wouldn't be sealable as far as I know.

lol he doesn't want to "seal" it, he want's to use a bubble.

Yes it is possible. You will want to set up your bubble and your force field and then offset the forcefield dome the correct number of blocks so that it coincides with the center of your oxygen bubble.

From what I understand about what you are trying to do you should have complete mobility within your house and won't suffocate. That being said it might take quite a lot of power.... but that's part of the fun right? :)

I want build the dome using camouflage and stabilizer to build the shape, then remove force field projector.

Then I modify the shape (Doors, windows, floor, blocks with oxygen pipe, ...) , then maybe save it as custom field and place oxygen bubble distributor.