Minecraft Mod Book Series - Suggestions

Blorph

I'm planning on writing some books that guide you through installing, playing, and (possibly) make mods, Can you guys give me suggestions of (large) mods that I could write about?

The format for the book(s) is yet undecided due to my inability with coming up with ideas.

Thank you, and I hope I can come up with something.

I'm planning on writing some books that guide you through installing, playing, and (possibly) make mods

Full stop. Books, as in, published books? Or more like an online collection of guides?

Regardless, there are a lot of ways that you could approach this. You could write a wiki-style reference, or more of a guide-type material, or an analysis of common and different aspects of different mods.

take a look at what's in the current tekkit for starters. though the problem with this idea is the constant state of flux that most mods are in. by the time you finish writing a book on any given one, it's been updated and now you're giving out incorrect info

I'm planning on writing some books that guide you through installing, playing, and (possibly) make mods, Can you guys give me suggestions of (large) mods that I could write about?

The format for the book(s) is yet undecided due to my inability with coming up with ideas.

Thank you, and I hope I can come up with something.

You might be better off helping contribute to the wiki.