[1.0.10]Horizon City- Creative server Hexxit server Starting july 7th.

hooptiecoupe

we working on improving the /warp help area to fully show to advatages of towny of factions.

but, were also working on a fun new month long game to add for factions. called "Conquer"

its being tested on our bteam server. but I hope to add also to hexxit soon as well.

the new /wrp help should be ready to help you answer all your server questions and hexxit questions too. by the end of this month :)

we also got a new Hexxit hunger games planned for the end of the month on our featured map. so get on now why you have a chance and explore the

/warp adventure map so you can find all the good vantage points to fight from ...good lucK!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the bteam server as been demanding a little more of my time on the back end recently. so I apologize for my abscense from the hexxit server.

im hoping to create a new battlearena this week within the adventure map. im also preparing the upcoming world for our TIER 1 Hexxit Hunger Games...game

hope to see everyone on next week. if you want to know the time, please go to : www.hooptiesworld.enjin.com for the time and day for the upcoming hexxit hunger games.

Im excited to announce that

LAST PLAYER STANDING (hoops version of HUNGER GAMES) as finally moved fromm my xbox360 to our official server.

this as been the main goal since i opened the server almost a year ago! the game as just gotten too big for the xbox. and needs to be re-built from the ground up.

right now, slots are limited to only 8 people in the arena. but there are places where you can come watch and enjoy the battles. The arena will evolve and grow based on player interaction.

as it grows, the number of allowed players will reach a maximum of 16 Players at a time.

we currently  are at LEVEL 1. the Age of Wood.....

come join and be on the ground floor of a whole new game experience for both hexxit and Hunger games lovers.

first round starts today @ 4pm. hope to see you on!

Edited by hooptiecoupe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome in advance! :)

IM gonna get with Reg and Saintz About hosting the Hunger games maps. things are getting busy for me personally with family,work and summer funcations :)

But, hopefully, I will be able to get back on my server to mess around for a few minutes Let us know if you have any questions.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Everyone, Just wanted to give you all a heads up.

Its been a long run. And Hexxit Is my all time favorite Mod Pack! but, the server really dosnt get enough support anymore to warrant putting any more investment into keeping it running. Most people are moving on to BTEAM or CRAZYCRAFT or other well advertised Mod packs.

So, I've decided to create my own custom mod pack. As of now, were on version 4.1 which introduced a lot of great mob fun. The packs central theme will be on survival and PvP
So mods are being added or removed based on that theme.

You can check out the mod pack at: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/horizoncity This mod pack which change and evolve based on your feedback

So join our forums and help shape where this mod pack will go!

Look Forward to seeing you all on. I think the most exciteing thing about this mod pack is that it will really add a lot of depth of play to our HOSTED LPS games we do on hexxit.

But, since Hexxit isn't getting enough support these days...LPS is kinda in limbo right now.

The goal will be to create a pack that has as much excitement in SP mode as it does on a server. We wont be adding in content that would have to be banned on our server.

Since its a waste of your time to enjoy something in SP mode that you cant enjoy on a server together with friends.

The server will pretty much be the same great (and now infamous) setup as you have come to expact from our brand of servers.

Looking forward to hearing your feedback!

as far as hexxit goes, this server is officially closeing on August 1st.

Lets face it. no one really plays on the hexxit pack anymore. Most servers that run hexxit are barely getting any activity.

A lot the server owners down even offer better dungeons due to the crash issues. (we were one of only 2 or 3 servers that offered BetterDungoens on our server)

I've decided to move on and make a custom mod pack for our community. This pack is shaped and molded by our communities feedback at our website hooptiesworld.enjin.com

See you all on the other side :)

Once our community grows a bit bigger, and brings in support for a 3rd server. I may consider re-opening up our hexxit folder. ill keep all the info saved. so older players would still have there towns and such.

but for now, I only run to servers. BTEAM and the mod pack. the official close date for this server is: August 1st. after that, it will roll over to the new custom HorizonCity Mod Pack.

• 2 weeks later...

On july 7th this server is officially becoming a creative server for a few days.

it will close on July 16th and be replaced with an all new custom mod pack for our community.

in the meantime.. Lets blow some stuff up! no rules.. anything goes.

the only protectons will be found around spawn (to protect warps.) the worlds will be backed up and saved the day before. so feel free to really have some fun...go wild..

we plan to try and record if possible to post on youtube. our server as been open for almost a full year.. and before it switches to something else, I want to go out with a bang!

So come have fun blowing us up!

SERER IP: s26.hosthorde.com:25657

This is a hexxit server that as been open for almost a full year!

Hey everyone, its been an exciting year.(so far.) After talking with my staff. we have decided to  officially close our hexxit server so that we can make way for our custom mod pack that were rolling out

august.

In the meantime, we've built.. explored.. and amassed great wealth on our lands. And we want you to come plunder them!

starting on July 7th. (Monday morning sometime) our hexxit server will officially become a CREATIVE server until July 16th(after that it closes down and changes to a custom server)

the only protections will be found at the intital spawn. anything else is is fully open to be blown up. NO RULES. Nothing off limites.

come have fun just blowing us up. Lag the server.. crash it.. I don't care. Just keep in mind, if you crash it, you'll have to wait for  a restart to be able to blow stuff up again. :)

Our community is changing to become a server review community. Our website will be offering:

1) real player reviews on servers.

2) server lists based on the best of whats out there( for all mod packs and and launchers)

3) unbias......1000% guarantee the servers in our list will be worth your time to play on.

4) no voting to get to the TOP of our lists. these our real servers added to our list based on feedback.

so that's what were really moving into. if you want to be a part of our review team. feel free to join our community and submit and application.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons