[3.1.2] no nukes craft [PvE][12 Slots][whitelist][No mods removed][no banned items]

me90526

Hello and welcome to no nukes craft this is a small tekkit classic server that runs off my PC it is only up some times after 7:00 pm this is a white-list server where you can only join if you have NO bans on any other servers.

RULES

No griefing

No being stupid

PLUGINS

AutoSaver

FreeTeleport(part working)

Mulitverse-core-2.4

nick

TreeAssist

BANNED ITEMS

No banned items at all (even nuke are aloud) op item will not able to get (unless your an op)

ABOUT

This server was made by Me90526 for my friends but i have decided to make this a whitlisted server for the fun of it. When you join the server a new Multiverse world will be made for you (with your own seed if you want) then you will be sent off to survive. you may request to trade with players from other worlds if you choose.

JOIN

To join my server you will have to fill out a small letter in the comments below

1- In game name:

2- Age:

3- experiences in tekkit:

4- Skype name (optional or other contacts):

5- Past bans (will be looked up so don't lie):

6- Time zone:

7- A little about yourself:

IP

changes ask via skype

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1- In game name: SwinSter171

2- Age: 15

3- experiences in tekkit: Im a tekkit pro, i build factories, castles, pretty much anything.

4- Skype name (optional or other contacts): swinster171

5- Past bans (will be looked up so don't lie): Never, I promise.

6- Time zone: Central

7- A little about yourself: I love gaming and sports. I'm very serious if I need to be, and I would love to be a part of staff, just to help out. (Only if needed.) :) Hope you accept!

1- In game name: moonboy8

2- Age:12

3- experiences in tekkit: I play it all the time and am good at it

4- Skype name (optional or other contacts): diamondboy82

5- Past bans (will be looked up so don't lie): None lol im a good boy

6- Time zone: eastern stranded time

7- A little about yourself: I like sport im nice im a boy and as the person befor said i hope you accept and i would love to be a part of staff

1- Vicbalbo

2-16

3- I have played alot with friends but have taken a few months break and want to play with people again.

4- Aqua.ct

5-No past bans, have never played on a real tekkit server before only with friends.

6- Eastern standard time (US/Canada)

7- I am a boy, like computer games alot, got bored with vanilla mc and found tekkit I love it. I would like to be a cassual player on the server. I like the Dallas Cowboys and Pittsburgh Penguins. Please accept.

1-ajallan363

2-15

3-i play alot, i know alot about tekkit, im good with setting up quarrys

4-dont have any

5-i have never been banned

6-london GMT

7-male, i love gaming, fed up of vanilla minecraft so i thought id try tekkit and i got really into it!

1- In game name: crysomemmor

3- experiences in tekkit: I have played it a lot, mostly alone

4- Skype name (optional or other contacts): skype- pedro.colicigno; razercomms- ODoctor

5- Past bans (will be looked up so don't lie): Never and proud

6- Time zone: -03 Brazil

7- A little about yourself: as the timezone says i am brazilian, i have english as second languado, but i do speak quite well. Love minecraft but vanilla is kind of boring now that i discovered mods.

1- In game name: SwinSter171

3- experiences in tekkit: Im a tekkit pro, i build factories, castles, pretty much anything.

4- Skype name (optional or other contacts): swinster171

5- Past bans (will be looked up so don't lie): Never, I promise.

6- Time zone: Central

7- A little about yourself: I love gaming and sports. I'm very serious if I need to be, and I would love to be a part of staff, just to help out. (Only if needed.) :) Hope you accept!

yep you seem all good ill send you a Skype request :P

1- In game name: moonboy8

2- Age:12

3- experiences in tekkit: I play it all the time and am good at it

4- Skype name (optional or other contacts): diamondboy82

5- Past bans (will be looked up so don't lie): None lol im a good boy

6- Time zone: eastern stranded time

7- A little about yourself: I like sport im nice im a boy and as the person befor said i hope you accept and i would love to be a part of staff

hello Moonboy8 have tried to send you a skype request but i dont know if your billy watters of diamondboy82

1- In game name: crysomemmor

3- experiences in tekkit: I have played it a lot, mostly alone

4- Skype name (optional or other contacts): skype- pedro.colicigno; razercomms- ODoctor

5- Past bans (will be looked up so don't lie): Never and proud

6- Time zone: -03 Brazil

7- A little about yourself: as the timezone says i am brazilian, i have english as second languado, but i do speak quite well. Love minecraft but vanilla is kind of boring now that i discovered mods.

hello just saying if you live in brazil i dont see how you will get on this server is NOT 24/7 so when it is on it will be 6:00 am for you but if thats alright your in

1- Vicbalbo

2-16

3- I have played alot with friends but have taken a few months break and want to play with people again.

4- Aqua.ct

5-No past bans, have never played on a real tekkit server before only with friends.

6- Eastern standard time (US/Canada)

7- I am a boy, like computer games alot, got bored with vanilla mc and found tekkit I love it. I would like to be a cassual player on the server. I like the Dallas Cowboys and Pittsburgh Penguins. Please accept.

hello Vicbalbo thank you. you have been accepted please send me a skype request. skype name:me90526

1- In game name: zdman99

2- Age: 14

3- experiences in tekkit: i know how everything works

4- Skype name (optional or other contacts): Zachary Bills

5- Past bans (will be looked up so don't lie): Never

6- Time zone: Central US

7- A little about yourself: Love PC Games

In game name:ollitron2000

experiances:i have played alot of tekkit im not a pro i but i know how to use most things in the pack

Skype Name:ollie.oughton2

past bans:ive been banned for stealing in a vanilla server i didnt know i was stealing the house was wrecked so i assumed it wasnt being used

Time Zone:London GMT

Im A High School Boy In a town called clacton im really big on gaming,military,and urban sports i am on my laptop almost everyday and i play with my freinds we make videos i still think the vanilla is getting better and more fun but i enjoy playing with mods much more that vanilla

1- In game name: zdman99

2- Age: 14

3- experiences in tekkit: i know how everything works

4- Skype name (optional or other contacts): Zachary Bills

5- Past bans (will be looked up so don't lie): Never

6- Time zone: Central US

7- A little about yourself: Love PC Games

thank you zdman99 please send me a skype request for i cant find you skype name

1- In game name: DragonFlame001

2- Age:15

3- experiences in tekkit:i understand the flow and i can help others who are having problems

4- Skype name (optional or other contacts):rob.susanto.16

5- Past bans (will be looked up so don't lie):Kicked because of creating emc generator

6- Time zone:GMT+7

7- A little about yourself:i don't grief,friendly and mature :D

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons