[3.1.2] no nukes craft [PvE][12 Slots][whitelist][No mods removed][no banned items]

me90526

1- In game name: ddotthomas

2- Age: 15

3- experiences in tekkit: have a space race with friends

4- Skype name: live: ddotthomas

5- Past bans: Never, I hate griefing

6- Mountian

7- A little about yourself: I would like to join this server because my old server went down and I wan't one where I don't have to worry about being grief-ed. Another thing don't bother accepting me unless you also add my friend ShyGuy6066 He never got banned if you need to know and me and him were on the old server together. He only gets on on the weekends and that's the most of the time I will be on. He's 17 and mature and I'm pretty sure we won't bother the server cause we like to go out to the 20,000 coords and set up base.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1- In game name: kungrox

2- Age: 17

3- experiences in tekkit: I have played tekkit more than most people have played minecraft :P

4- Skype name (optional or other contacts): Don't have it (yet)

5- Past bans (will be looked up so don't lie): I have been banned from my friends servers for the laughs but apart from that none really.

6- Time zone: United Kingdom

7- A little about yourself: I love to play Tekkit and help others. I do enjoy the big clan setups where there is a overlord and stuff like that. Making big machines and huge underground cities have always been at the top of my list. I don't usually do the white-list thing, but open servers always get griefs and they always restart the maps whenever I build something impressive XD. I would like to play on a white-list server for once because every white-listserver is have ever played on have been better than open ones.

1- In game name: kungrox

2- Age: 17

3- experiences in tekkit: I have played tekkit more than most people have played minecraft
:P

4- Skype name (optional or other contacts): Don't have it (yet)

5- Past bans (will be looked up so don't lie): I have been banned from my friends servers for the laughs but apart from that none really.

6- Time zone: United Kingdom

7- A little about yourself: I love to play Tekkit and help others. I do enjoy the big clan setups where there is a overlord and stuff like that. Making big machines and huge underground cities have always been at the top of my list. I don't usually do the white-list thing, but open servers always get griefs and they always restart the maps whenever I build something impressive XD. I would like to play on a white-list server for once because every white-listserver is have ever played on have been better than open ones.

1- In game name: Schaamlipman

2- Age: 22

3- experiences in tekkit: a lot, only singleplayer tho but its the same. I love tekkit

4- Skype name (optional or other contacts):

5- Past bans (will be looked up so don't lie): no bans

6- Time zone: CET

7- A little about yourself: nice guy, want a partner to build with, friendly

• 2 weeks later...

1- In game name: MarioMario111

2- Age: 14

3- experiences in tekkit: Been playing Tekkit for a little over a year and a half and I know tons of stuff about it.

4- Skype name (optional or other contacts): cody.tipton2

5- Past bans (will be looked up so don't lie): Pretty sure I haven't.

6- Time zone: US-EST

7- A little about yourself: I am a YouTuber with a growing channel and I'd like to be able to play on your server to record a Tekkit series with my brother! :D

1- In game name:tjtylerman
2- Age:14
3- experiences in tekkit:I have played in many tekkit servers and know nearly all the ins and outs of the modpack. I can have often helped new spawns out and gave them a few starting items. I have probaly played more tekkit than vannila
4- Skype name (optional or other contacts):If you would like me skype I would prefer to pm it to you
5- Past bans (will be looked up so don't lie):I thinkhave been banned before but dont remember the reason as it has been a while ago, around a year
6- Time zone:GMT
7- A little about yourself:I really love playing modded minecraft, i often help people out who need it and love to have fun making factory's. I also love playing Gmod, rust, natural selection and bf4. As you could probably tell a huge nerd ( ^_^)

Edited by zombielolz

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons