How do I put mods in?

Frotbot

• Moderators

You still do it the old way? How retro...

I like to cut the mods open, find the magic seed in each of them, plant the seed, water and wait for it to bloom into a modpack!

It's all about giving some love and growth!

But sure, like dwwojcik said, you can do it the old way.

Munaus, your way sounds cool, but many of us don't really want to spend the time waiting for the Modpack to mature, its easier just to hack it together the old fashioned way.

I really don't understand what's so confusing about what modding and modpacking are. If you are coding, its a mod. If you are working on distributing already completed mods, it's a modpack.

Munaus, your way sounds cool, but many of us don't really want to spend the time waiting for the Modpack to mature, its easier just to hack it together the old fashioned way.

I really don't understand what's so confusing about what modding and modpacking are. If you are coding, its a mod. If you are working on distributing already completed mods, it's a modpack.

The answer to both of these is laziness. Though bonemealing works in the first case, unless of course you're creating a modpack for MC 1.5+ then unfortunately it may require several pieces of bonemeal to fully mature.

• 2 weeks later...

The problem is I don't have any way to get bones.

You just magically remove your bones, use them for whatever purpose you'd like, then put them back with Skele-Gro. Just be warned that it's painful. Also, Skele-Gro should not be used on anyone that doesn't have missing bones. You don't want to know what happens.