[1.1.10] Random-Craft [PVP/PVE] [Whitelist] [No lag] [Grief-Protection] [Much More!]

HeyAwesomePeople

IP: 70.170.25.103

About.png

THIS IS A BRAND NEW SERVER

The random-craft comminity started nearly 3 years ago. Since then, our servers have risen and fallen. Nearly 8 months ago we had a classic tekkit server that fell. Today, I am trying again. This time, I am creating a fully customized tekkit server.

When creating this server, I thought wether or not I should include factions, because some people like it, and others don't. After a while, I decided to go with both factions and a griefprotection. I limited fractions to one world* and limited grief protecting to another**.

*Alpha

**Beta

Server%20Specs.png

Currently the server is hosted on my home pc, but don't worry, I think it should handle the first few weeks just fine. My pc runs on 16GB of ram and will be giving the server max 5GB to run. I leave my pc on 24/7 so theres no need to worry about downtime. And your connection should be fine, taking note of my 20MBps/Upload internet speed. I will get a pro host after the first donation goal has been met. View it on random-craft.com/donate

-----------------------

- Virtually lag free

- 30+ Plugins

- Auto-Rank ups

- 42 Slots total

Features.png

- 32 Slots, 10 reserved for donators(42 total)

- Essentials, PVP World(Factions) and a NON-PVP World(Grief Protection), Economy, LWC, mcMMO

- Chest Shop With items from most mods!

- No banned mods or items!(See Below)*

- Plot worlds, No-Factions world, Factions world, and a resource world!

- Eco awards for killing things!

- RandomSpawn

- No Whitelist on Weekends!

*Some may be restricted to donator ranks only

Mods Banned: none

Items Banned:

- All Turtles : Go through protections

Restricted Items:

- Dim Anchors : Only Donor+ and up can have/make these.

- Crystal Chest : Donor and up only

Failure to use unbanned items properly will result in ban.

Donor%20Perks.png

- Reserved Slot

- /tpa, /tpaccept, /tpdeny, /tpahere, /back

- Set 3 homes

- Colors in chat

- Tekkit Kits(essential tekkit items such as silver and redstone)

- Colored Nametag

- KeepXP on death

- And many more!

Plugins.png

- AcceptRules

- AutoMessage

- AutoRank - Rank up and gain some perks

- Auto-Whitelist

- boosCoolDowns

- ClearLag - Helps keep the server lag down

- Enijn Plugin

- Essentials Stuff

- FactionsChat

- Factions - Factions for world Alpha

- GreifPreventation - Protection for world Beta

- ItemRestrict - Banning of items

- McMMO

- MoneyDrop - Get money for killing mobs

- Multiverse/Core/Inv/Portals

- MyCommand

- NameTags

- PlotMe

- Random-Spawn

- SignShop - Create simple chest shops

- SimpleReserve - Reserve slots for donors

- TagAPI

- VanishNoPacket

- Vault

- WorldBorder

- WorldEdit

- WorldGuard - Protection

- DeathChest - Available to all people because ClearLag clears inventory. Chest will be placed where you die with your stuff-if you have a chest in your inventory.

Rules.png

1.No Advertising

2.No Spamming

3.No Harassment/Bullying

4.No Hacking/X-Ray Mods. THIS INCLUDES NO DUPING

5.No Excessive Profanity

6.No Asking for OP/Mod/Admin

7.No arguing with Staff

8.Respect Staff

9.No Lag Machines!

10.Keep worlds clean.

Worlds.png

Having a multi-world server will allow all players to be able to enjoy the type of gameplay they like on one big server. Chat is World-Chat locked. WB=World Border

Spawn - This is where you spawn upon joining for the first time. WB: 500

Plots - Buy your own plot and make a shop or something! - In progress

The Pit - Mining world. Quarries, Mining Turtles, TNT, and Mining Wells are only allowed here. Regenerated Monthly. WB: 5000

The Nether - Its really just the nether... WB: 2500

Alpha - Main world. Involves griefing and factions. WB: 10000

Beta - Anti-Grief World. Protect your own plots and never worry about griefers. No Factions allowed here. HawkEye and LogBlock is enabled here for your protection. WB: 10000

Thepit, Alpha, and Beta are inventory linked.

Auto-Rank.png

Newb: Less than 2 days playtime on the server.

Member: Obtain after 2 days of playtime. Perks: Use of DeathChest

Experienced: Obtain after 4 days of playtime. Perks: 2 Sethomes

Master: Obtain after 7 days of playtime. Perks: Use of dynamite

Veteran: Obtain after 30 days of playtime.

Land%20Claiming.png

Only works in world: beta

To claim land, you need a golden shovel. Once you have this, you can begin. Claiming is extremely simple, you just right click one corner of your land, and right click a second time at the opposite corner of the claim. Do not let go of the shovel or it will reset the claiming process. Once claimed, a gold and glowstone border will appear. This is the protected area.

Whitelisted.png

If this server interests you, you can apply for a whitelist.

In Game Name:

Name:

How much experience with a modded mc do you have:

Why you want to join us:

Anything Else?:

IGN - strompanther

Name - Lucas

I've recently started to watch some tekkit videos on youtube (mainly yogscast yay) and I'd really like to try playing it with other people. I have tried other mods, but I don't really know that much about tekkit in general. I thought your server looked really nice because theres not really people so i wont be that far behind, and that there probably wont be many trolls or anything like that either :D

Me and my friend are very interested in this server. We are both at my pc so i want to get both of us joining your server.

In Game Name: TomatuAlus

Name: Thomas

How much experience with a modded mc do you have: ~ 3 years

Why you want to join us: Because i like servers which are fresh and just made :).

Anything Else?: I hope you allow my friend joining trough his app below.

In Game Name: Zajebis23

Name: John

How much experience with a modded mc do you have: ~ 1 year

Why you want to join us: I want to know more of tekkit and have fun with everybody!

Anything Else?: I hope to have good time.

IGN - strompanther

Name - Lucas

I've recently started to watch some tekkit videos on youtube (mainly yogscast yay) and I'd really like to try playing it with other people. I have tried other mods, but I don't really know that much about tekkit in general. I thought your server looked really nice because theres not really people so i wont be that far behind, and that there probably wont be many trolls or anything like that either :D

Me and my friend are very interested in this server. We are both at my pc so i want to get both of us joining your server.

In Game Name: TomatuAlus

Name: Thomas

How much experience with a modded mc do you have: ~ 3 years

Why you want to join us: Because i like servers which are fresh and just made :).

Anything Else?: I hope you allow my friend joining trough his app below.

In Game Name: Zajebis23

Name: John

How much experience with a modded mc do you have: ~ 1 year

Why you want to join us: I want to know more of tekkit and have fun with everybody!

Anything Else?: I hope to have good time.

Both accepted. Come and join in. It's a little empty, but hopefully you can keep each other company until we get some more people playing regularly. Have fun!

IGN = chopper231

name = Christian Payton

I will be honest, i dont have much experieance but i will know what i am doing because i have whatched plenty of youtube videos and play it sometimes too

I want to join this server because it seems like a nice server AND because it should have a nice community

hope you consider me thx

IGN = chopper231

name = Christian Payton

I will be honest, i dont have much experieance but i will know what i am doing because i have whatched plenty of youtube videos and play it sometimes too

I want to join this server because it seems like a nice server AND because it should have a nice community

hope you consider me thx

Sorry for the late response, I didn't receive an email that someone responded. Come and join!

IGN: Sean_Elo

Name: Sean

How much experience with a modded mc do you have: I have been playing mods (FTB, Tekkit lite/classic, hexxit, and more for almost 2 years now) I have pretty much aced every tekkit lite server and am looking forward to trying out a Tekkit Space server!

Why do you want to join us?: I would love to join because its a whitelisted server, and you seem to be accepteing good people by the looks of the forums!

Anything Else?: I am extremely active, day and night, and play 1-10 hours a day, depending on day. And will even donate if server is right for me! (Hopefully it is!)

Looking forward to playing with you, and 41 others! :)

IGN- TRESTAR09

Name- Tre

How much experience with a modded Mine-Craft do you have- I have played Hexxit, Tekkit Lite, Tekkit Classic, and some of big dig for two years now.

Why do you want to join us- I am looking for a server with lovely people and a suitable community.

Enjoy your day Bye.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

In Game Name:Mrnkymrn
Name: Anthony
How much experience with a modded mc do you have: I have played this alot, but i tend to stick with magic stuff.
Why you want to join us: I want a 1.2.10 server where i can have fun.
Anything Else?:  I hope i get in and, thank you in advance.

• 9 months later...

In Game Name: Luckyhenry

Name: Angus

How much experience with a modded mc do you have: 3 years of on and off playing. love the mods on this pack

Why you want to join us:like the plugins and setup of this server. want to join see the community and hopefully have some fun! 

Anything Else?: looking forward to it!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

IGN: OppositeNote

Name: Alexander (Alex)

Experience with mods: I'm not too sure, I started playing back on Tekkit Classic, then played on a few servers for some years (Big Dig, Tekkit Classic/Tekkit Main, some custom modpacks, ...) but haven't really played in the past year or so.

Why you want to join us: I'm looking for a nice friendly server that isn't too big, this one seems very good :)