How to add energy?

AJthekidCP

could you be more specific? what kind of battery? A 'Makeshift Battery'? Or a battery that goes into a Modular Power Suit?

For Power Suits, for example, you add the battery to each piece and then charge them in the Energetic Infuser.

Sorry. I don't which one. I'm quite the noob at tekkit. But at the bottom, it says something like 0/1000 kilojytes.

I'm not terribly familiar with that battery, but it appears you are looking at the one from Atomic Science (ID 8982). I've read that it can be charged via the Modular Force Field System but I've no idea how it was done. Then I've seen that you can use those batteries to power Atomic Science equipment (Centrifuge, etc.); you may be able to power other items that accept a battery. But I'd recommend powering most things with Redstone Energy Conduit (or Buildcraft Conductive Pipe, if you prefer).

You might try the wiki, though it still needs a lot of work on the Atomic Science and Modular Force Field mods... for everything else, Google is your friend.

I'm not terribly familiar with that battery, but it appears you are looking at the one from Atomic Science (ID 8982). I've read that it can be charged via the Modular Force Field System but I've no idea how it was done. Then I've seen that you can use those batteries to power Atomic Science equipment (Centrifuge, etc.); you may be able to power other items that accept a battery. But I'd recommend powering most things with Redstone Energy Conduit (or Buildcraft Conductive Pipe, if you prefer).

You might try the wiki, though it still needs a lot of work on the Atomic Science and Modular Force Field mods... for everything else, Google is your friend.

thanks