[3.1.2]SilliTekkit[No PvP/No PvE][Nothing Banned] A Tekkit Server for the Rest of Us

sillibird

DO NOT APPLY:

STAY TUNED!

Sillicraft-1-1_zpsa967f3a2.png

Server IP:

192.198.86.147:25652

You can visit our website at http://sillitekkit.enjin.com

Donations:

The server accept's donations and they are highly appreciated, plus there are special goodies and perks for people who donate. You can donate at http://sillitekkit.enjin.com/donate

Server Rules:

1. Do not grief, loot, or raid.

2. Do not hack, cheat, dupe, or exploit tekkit bugs.

3. Do not spam.

4. Do not harass others.

These rules are constantly being modified and added to. You are responsible for staying up to date with the latest set of rules.

Multiple Worlds:

This server has a variety of worlds that you can play in, such as:

1. Default Worlds (Overworld/Nether/End)

2. Creative World

3. PvP World

4. Build Worlds, that you can explore but not touch, featuring amazing builds.

No mods are removed from the base Tekkit Classic

Server History:

SilliTekkit started a few years ago, when Tekkit first came out. When the server was first opened, it was Hamachi only and quickly attracted members. Due to high demand, the server became open to all, when we got hosted by FreezeMC. For a little while, the server was the #1 whitelisted Tekkit classic server on the Technic Forums. Then one day the server made a huge mistake - factions, ruining the whole SilliTekkit experience. The server was destroyed, many administrators and moderators quit, although a few stuck. We tried Feed The Beast and other modpacks, but we decided to come back to Tekkit Classic. We have learned from our mistakes, and have applied our new knowledge in a newer, better SilliTekkit, SilliTekkit 2.0 as you will.

The expected up time is 24/7:

But, since the server is being self-hosted, the up time will not always be guaranteed, due to local weather.

SilliTekkit is unique:

Because of its community. SilliTekkit strives for the best, most friendly players on its server. For example, everyone shares. If someone needed coal, they would just ask and multiple people might offer him or her some.

Plugins:

SilliTekkit has many plugins, here are just a few: Towny, Multiverse, Essentials, WorldGuard, LWC, KeepItems (on death,) and Coreprotect.

Other Stuff:

Please do not ask to become administrator or moderator. The staff hand picks users that show exemplary performance with others and the server to become staff themselves.

About the Staff:

The staff here at SilliTekkit is a group of dedicated individuals who strive to create the most player friendly and fun experience a Tekkit server can have.

Whitelist Application:

It would be preferred if you could apply here: Application, but you could also apply here on this thread:

1. What is your In Game Name? *

2. How old are you? - You don't have to answer this if you choose not to.

3. What time zone are you in? *

4. How many bans do you have on record? *

5. If you have bans on record, why where they issued?

6. What is your Tekkit experience? *

7. Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? *

8. Do you know anyone currently playing on this server? *

9. If you know people currently playing on this server, what are their In Game Names?

Questions with asterisks are required.

2014-01-20_163553_zps38645df6.png

The spawn

2014-01-20_163535_zps8c0c7514.png

The spawn town

2014-02-03_115401_zpsb6aa517b.png

A creatively built town

2014-02-03_120023_zpsebcc5006.png

Part of the creatively build town

Edited by sillibird

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• What is your In Game Name? * Schaamlipman
  • How old are you? - You don't have to answer this if you choose not to. 22
  • What time zone are you in? * CET
  • How many bans do you have on record? * 0
  • If you have bans on record, why where they issued?
  • What is your Tekkit experience? * a lot in singleplayer, few in multiplayer because of bad open servers
  • Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? * because it's a fresh server and i'd like to join a server with nice people
  • Do you know anyone currently playing on this server? * no
  • If you know people currently playing on this server, what are their In Game Names?

• What is your In Game Name? * Schaamlipman
  • What time zone are you in? * CET
  • How many bans do you have on record? * 0
  • What is your Tekkit experience? * a lot in singleplayer, few in multiplayer because of bad open servers
  • Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? * because it's a fresh server and i'd like to join a server with nice people
  • If you know people currently playing on this server, what are their In Game Names?

Thank you for applying! You have been whitelisted!

Ign Rocketmanrunning

Age. 13

time zone Eastern standard

Bans 1

reason Cap spam

mostly multiplayer with single player in there

Id like to join this server because it looks nice and could be a fun start on tekkit for me

no

Any questions reply to this comment

Ign Rocketmanrunning

Age. 13

Bans 1

reason Cap spam

Id like to join this server because it looks nice and could be a fun start on tekkit for me

no

Ign Rocketmanrunning

Age. 13

Bans 1

reason Cap spam

no

Whitelisted

• What is your In Game Name? Finluztraz
  • What time zone are you in? Centeral Standard Time
  • How many bans do you have on record? 0
  • What is your Tekkit experience? I have been on multiple server spanning different mod packs. I am fluent in multiple mods includeing most of the mods on Classic
  • Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? Looking for a good server to join a fresh start as the fact i use to own a server and got tired of being the one in charge. i want to be able to start as a regular player and just play.

• What is your In Game Name? *Sandersontime
  • How old are you? - You don't have to answer this if you choose not to. *18
  • What time zone are you in? *GMT +1:00
  • How many bans do you have on record? *I got banned 1 time.
  • If you have bans on record, why where they issued? *Because the server admin didn´t give me permission to create a new town, which i built anyways. I didn´t get why he did not want me to build it.
  • What is your Tekkit experience? *I pretty much know everything about industrialcraft, redpower and buildcraft. I got some experience in other mods too, but i still have a lot to learn.
  • Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? *Because im tired of these massive 500 slot servers with like 4 admins that can´t manage the server correctly, and i want to try a small server with a smaller, but more friendly and teamwork-focused community.
  • Do you know anyone currently playing on this server? *Not yet

• What is your In Game Name? Finluztraz
  • What time zone are you in? Centeral Standard Time
  • What is your Tekkit experience? I have been on multiple server spanning different mod packs. I am fluent in multiple mods includeing most of the mods on Classic
  • Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? Looking for a good server to join a fresh start as the fact i use to own a server and got tired of being the one in charge. i want to be able to start as a regular player and just play.

Whitelisted

• What is your In Game Name? *Sandersontime
  • How old are you? - You don't have to answer this if you choose not to. *18
  • What time zone are you in? *GMT +1:00
  • How many bans do you have on record? *I got banned 1 time.
  • If you have bans on record, why where they issued? *Because the server admin didn´t give me permission to create a new town, which i built anyways. I didn´t get why he did not want me to build it.
  • What is your Tekkit experience? *I pretty much know everything about industrialcraft, redpower and buildcraft. I got some experience in other mods too, but i still have a lot to learn.
  • Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? *Because im tired of these massive 500 slot servers with like 4 admins that can´t manage the server correctly, and i want to try a small server with a smaller, but more friendly and teamwork-focused community.
  • Do you know anyone currently playing on this server? *Not yet

Whitelisted

• What is your In Game Name? *Treeboshazamm
  • How old are you? - You don't have to answer this if you choose not to. 29
  • What time zone are you in? *GMT
  • How many bans do you have on record? *None
  • If you have bans on record, why where they issued? N/A
  • What is your Tekkit experience? *I am very new to tekkit but i know the basics and generally mess up only in really hilarious ways
  • Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? *I am looking for my first minecraft multiplayer experience to be as good as I hope it will be
  • Do you know anyone currently playing on this server? *No
  • If you know people currently playing on this server, what are their In Game Names? N/A

• What is your In Game Name? *Treeboshazamm
  • How old are you? - You don't have to answer this if you choose not to. 29
  • How many bans do you have on record? *None
  • If you have bans on record, why where they issued? N/A
  • What is your Tekkit experience? *I am very new to tekkit but i know the basics and generally mess up only in really hilarious ways
  • Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? *I am looking for my first minecraft multiplayer experience to be as good as I hope it will be
  • Do you know anyone currently playing on this server? *No
  • If you know people currently playing on this server, what are their In Game Names? N/A

Whitelisted

• What is your In Game Name? *randomman90
  • How old are you? - You don't have to answer this if you choose not to.
  • How many bans do you have on record? *0
  • What is your Tekkit experience? *playing tekkit for about 6 months on a friends server. love tekkit find it very fun
  • Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? *I am looking to join a group of people who enjoy tekkit and are willing to give help If I mess up on something.
  • Do you know anyone currently playing on this server? *no

• What is your In Game Name? *randomman90
  • How old are you? - You don't have to answer this if you choose not to.
  • How many bans do you have on record? *0
  • What is your Tekkit experience? *playing tekkit for about 6 months on a friends server. love tekkit find it very fun
  • Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? *I am looking to join a group of people who enjoy tekkit and are willing to give help If I mess up on something.
  • Do you know anyone currently playing on this server? *no

Whitelisted! Thank you for applying

• What is your In Game Name? Dowdie3000
  • How old are you? I am 16 years old
  • What time zone are you in? Eastern Standard time
  • How many bans do you have on record? 1
  • If you have bans on record, why where they issued? someone had hacked my account and used profane language towards staff
  • What is your Tekkit experience? High I know my stuff and Am very good at what i do.
  • Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? I am interested in this server because it will give me a chance to help others at tekkit and i can also learn new things. This server looks to be a good quality server.
  • Do you know anyone currently playing on this server? No

• What is your In Game Name?
    BaronessBamford

• How old are you? 23 years old

• What time zone are you in?
    Eastern Standard time

• How many bans do you have on record?

• If you have bans on record, why where they issued? someone had hacked my account and used profane language towards staff

• What is your Tekkit experience?
    I know how all the mods work, mostly played on small servers

• Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit?
    New server means equal footings, and alot of fresh land~

• Do you know anyone currently playing on this server?
    No

Hey, can't connect to the server, so redoing my application here. Hope this helps~

• What is your In Game Name? Dowdie3000
  • How old are you? I am 16 years old
  • How many bans do you have on record? 1
  • What is your Tekkit experience? High I know my stuff and Am very good at what i do.
  • Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? I am interested in this server because it will give me a chance to help others at tekkit and i can also learn new things. This server looks to be a good quality server.

• What is your In Game Name? BaronessBamford
  • How old are you? 23 years old
  • What is your Tekkit experience? I know how all the mods work, mostly played on small servers
  • Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? New server means equal footings, and alot of fresh land~

Hey, can't connect to the server, so redoing my application here. Hope this helps~

Whitelisted.

• What is your In Game Name? ravis0100
  • How old are you? - You don't have to answer this if you choose not to. 14
  • What time zone are you in? UTC+02
  • How many bans do you have on record? none i know
  • What is your Tekkit experience? Old sillitekkit and some singleplayer
  • Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? I know it is a good server
  • Do you know anyone currently playing on this server? yes
  • If you know people currently playing on this server, what are their In Game Names? Aitketbreaky don't know if synaxin or albanian are there anymore, and of course the allmighty overlord sillibird.

• What is your In Game Name? ravis0100
  • What time zone are you in? UTC+02
  • How many bans do you have on record? none i know
  • What is your Tekkit experience? Old sillitekkit and some singleplayer
  • Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? I know it is a good server
  • Do you know anyone currently playing on this server? yes
  • If you know people currently playing on this server, what are their In Game Names? Aitketbreaky don't know if synaxin or albanian are there anymore, and of course the allmighty overlord sillibird.

Hey Ravis- whitelisted

• What is your In Game Name? DragonFlame001
  • How old are you? 15
  • What time zone are you in? GMT+7
  • How many bans do you have on record? none
  • What is your Tekkit experience? i've been playing tekkit for 1 year
  • Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? to help the server grow and achieve something big
  • Do you know anyone currently playing on this server? not yet

• What is your In Game Name? ldzpln_lvr
  • How old are you? - You don't have to answer this if you choose not to. 16
  • What time zone are you in? MST
  • How many bans do you have on record? 2
  • If you have bans on record, why where they issued? Miscommunication between owner and Dev
  • What is your Tekkit experience? all but Redpower and factories
  • Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit?looking for good whitelisted servers
  • Do you know anyone currently playing on this server? no

• What is your In Game Name? Lezaner
  • What time zone are you in? AST
  • What is your Tekkit experience? almost everything
  • Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? Whitelist servers are a bit good than normal ones and its hard to find some derps on witelisted ones
  • Do you know anyone currently playing on this server? no

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons