[3.1.2]SilliTekkit[No PvP/No PvE][Nothing Banned] A Tekkit Server for the Rest of Us

sillibird

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I didn't disrespect him..? I just made a friendly joke that made no harm or effect... and if you think that was me saying "faggot" and "n*gger" and all those things that was just Silli disguised as me.

I have to wonder why you are going on to blaming the owner of the server you were banned from.

As stated in rule 3 of this server there is to be no harassment of any kind, to anyone. When you thought I logged out I had vanished and fakequit, I saw everything you said to everyone on the server at that time, including ANOTHER admin who logged on at that time.

I have to wonder why you are going on to blaming the owner of the server you were banned from.

As stated in rule 3 of this server there is to be no harassment of any kind, to anyone. When you thought I logged out I had vanished and fakequit, I saw everything you said to everyone on the server at that time, including ANOTHER admin who logged on at that time.

First of all I wasn't blaming Silli for banning me, I was asking him why I was banned, which you cannot blame me for asking, considering he is the owner of the server. And if you were there, which I actually guessed that you were, you saw that was Silli saying those things.

First of all I wasn't blaming Silli for banning me, I was asking him why I was banned, which you cannot blame me for asking, considering he is the owner of the server. And if you were there, which I actually guessed that you were, you saw that was Silli saying those things.

Silli had left the server at that point, and I know this because admins can see when someone is vanished and when they are not. So do not plant the harassment on Silli, when this was all you! In the future, when you are on servers beware of the power you DON'T know the admins have.

And to clear everything up, I was the one who banned you from the server, right after you left.

Silli had left the server at that point, and I know this because admins can see when someone is vanished and when they are not. So do not plant the harassment on Silli, when this was all you! In the future, when you are on servers beware of the power you DON'T know the admins have.

And to clear everything up, I was the one who banned you from the server, right after you left.

WHAT. I even said in the chat I was going to wait and see what Silli was going to make say. Check the logs or the IP or something, and you will see that it was not me that said those things. I don't know if you saw it even before that, but Silli disguised himself as me and started saying stuff that I would never say. There were even witness' there at the time, that if they wanted to come forward they would support that statement. I don't even know you or how you look in real life, and you were a nice person the times I did talk to you on the server, so there is no reason for me saying any of those things. If you want me to apologize for something I DIDN'T DO I will, but I hope you will come understand that it wasn't me.

• What is your In Game Name? *Hoakage
  • How old are you? - You don't have to answer this if you choose not to. 13
  • What time zone are you in? *GMT+2
  • How many bans do you have on record? *0
  • If you have bans on record, why where they issued?
  • What is your Tekkit experience? *Singleplayer and a bit on multiplayer
  • Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? *It is a new and interesting server as I read in the Topic
  • Do you know anyone currently playing on this server? *No
  • If you know people currently playing on this server, what are their In Game Names?

• What is your In Game Name? * tragicfate101
  • How old are you? - You don't have to answer this if you choose not to. 20
  • What time zone are you in? *EST
  • How many bans do you have on record? *0
  • If you have bans on record, why where they issued?
  • What is your Tekkit experience? * I have played mainly on multiplayer servers (small ones). I have experience in all mods in Tekkit classic besides Railcraft.
  • Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? * I've been looking for another community to join.
  • Do you know anyone currently playing on this server? *No.
  • If you know people currently playing on this server, what are their In Game Names?

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons