Adding MFR Mod to Custom

Andy Miller

Hey all,

I am attempting to use an existing modpack and add a few more mods that I love to make a server. I am currently using this modpack: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/moonquest-modpack.190125

From there I added MFFS, Applied Energetics, and Netherores with no problems. Then I added MFR with PCs and it will either crash while loading or error while loading saying:

Forge Mod Loader had found a problem with your minecraft installation

The mods and versions listed below could not be found

PowerCrystalsCore: minimum version required is 1.1.7

I then add that version and it crashed while loading. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

2014-01-31 08:13:49 [FINE] [fml.ItemTracker] Adding item net.minecraft.item.ItemBlock(175) owned by TuxWeapons

2014-01-31 08:13:49 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] CONFLICT @ -139 item slot already occupied by net.minecraft.item.ItemBlock@427e5924 while adding net.minecraft.item.ItemBlock@750e6c96

2014-01-31 08:13:49 [iNFO] [fml.ItemTracker] The mod TuxWeapons is overwriting existing item at 117 (net.minecraft.block.BlockBrewingStand from Minecraft) with net.minecraft.item.ItemBlock

2014-01-31 08:13:49 [FINE] [fml.ItemTracker] Adding item net.minecraft.item.ItemBlock(117) owned by TuxWeapons

• Discord Moderator

• Take out the last mod you added, presumably MFR.
  • Start the client and do a NEI ID dump with both used and unused
  • Add the mod back in
  • When/if you get a crash, look for the offending ID (disconsented showed you one) look at your ID dump to see what that is assigned to
  • Either change the config for the new mod, or the old one (but you probably want to change the new one) to resolve the ID conflict

• Take out the last mod you added, presumably MFR.
  • Start the client and do a NEI ID dump with both used and unused
  • Add the mod back in
  • When/if you get a crash, look for the offending ID (disconsented showed you one) look at your ID dump to see what that is assigned to
  • Either change the config for the new mod, or the old one (but you probably want to change the new one) to resolve the ID conflict

I think ID fix minus is easier for him, he can even take it out afterwards and the conflict will still be resolved because it edits the configs for you

• Discord Moderator

1) The length of time between now and when a good stable version of Forge for 1.7.2 is available and enough of the "cornerstone" mods are updated to 1.7.2 could be many, many months. Resolving ID conflicts won't become an archeology project until well after that happens.

2) The fundamental skills required to do ID conflict resolutions, if you master those skills, carry over to so many other aspects of not only MC mods but many other computer related skills as well. Error log interpretation, library and dependency resolution, JAVA debugging in general. Master these skills and your life will be much easier.