Attack of the B-team, questions about power

Mewbone

So basicly there's two mods that I've found in this modpack where you some type of power.

The first one is Thermal Expansion, which needs buildcraft power to work, so how will the machines from this mod be powered? Because I can't find anything

And the second one is Advanced Genetics, where you need IC2 or you can use a machine from it called the ''Combustion generator'' where you put it next to a machine and put fuel in it, like coal. But that's not very optimal to put the block next to each and every machine.

So is there any way to power these machines? It's mainly Thermal Expansion I'm worried about.

So basicly there's two mods that I've found in this modpack where you some type of power.

The first one is Thermal Expansion, which needs buildcraft power to work, so how will the machines from this mod be powered? Because I can't find anything

And the second one is Advanced Genetics, where you need IC2 or you can use a machine from it called the ''Combustion generator'' where you put it next to a machine and put fuel in it, like coal. But that's not very optimal to put the block next to each and every machine.

So is there any way to power these machines? It's mainly Thermal Expansion I'm worried about.

I'm no expert in tech mods but I'm pretty sure there's a few ways to generate power with thermal expansion through liquids, you don't need build craft anymore.

Not to mention that MFR's biofuel generator will run TE stuff just fine as well... and while it might not be the most efficient engine around, it is MAD convenient (It makes up for this inefficiency by shutting OFF when no power is being drawn out of it) as well as using biofuel which is, in the end, made out of crap you mostly don't need.