inventory tweaks? really?

Brigadon

Dudes, inventory tweaks and minions interact BADLY. I have NEVER been able to get both of them running together without major crashes...

I will give it a shot, but I have a bad feeling about this...

Yup - pretty sure you're right on this, too. I was getting huge FPS drops (down to 0) while opening my inventory after updating. Didn't put the two and two together until now. Removed InvTweaks, and it seems the FPS dropping stopped.. Thanks again lol.

I'd been running it all night building a spawn for our server with a friend, the only lag we saw was when we started running redstone signals everywhere, we got minor frame drops when a signal would update withing 7-8 blocks of us, but it was pretty managable. Hm. I suppose it would have to be an issue with your comp, but I'm not quite sure what would be causing that.

If my two cents is worth anything, please DON'T drop inventory tweaks, I'll just end up having to go install it again anyway, I can't physically use chests anymore unless I can sort them with a click of my mouse. :P

I am figuring more and more minions and servers don't go together anyway (sigh)

I limited the amount of minions per player to 2.

I also set it to require 25xp to attempt to be able to get the staff. It has helped a lot with that mod pack's issues.

Still tons of other issues though.

I think that 25 xp is far far too punishing, since I consider minions to be an integral part of the processing chain, but as far as having only two or even one minion, that sounds like a bloody brilliant idea. I would actually lower the exp cost to nothing but limit people to two or maybe even only one minion

I think that 25 xp is far far too punishing, since I consider minions to be an integral part of the processing chain, but as far as having only two or even one minion, that sounds like a bloody brilliant idea. I would actually lower the exp cost to nothing but limit people to two or maybe even only one minion

The reason I did the XP penalty is I I was getting tons of mine shafts all over the world and I don't want to regen or start a new world every couple weeks. This keeps the world a bit cleaner and makes minions more of a reward to use. I thin of it like enchanting a weapon. The more xp the better the reward. I do think 25 is a bit high though. I may lower it to 15 or 18 soon.