Mod suggestion

static1234567

Hey i play tons of tekkit and honestly would love too see sync and openblocks in it. openblocks gives us such amazing things which we need in tekkit. as well as sync just gives that tekkit vibe, they both seem like they would be great additions to tekkit in my opinion and hopefully a few others.

Edited by static1234567

Don't sign posts ;) Read the rules.

But I really agree, it's a great mod that adds lots of good stuff (like actual good tanks). No reason not to add it imo.

I'm pretty sure all the Technic devs have to do is just to drag and drop it in the mods folder...

Edited by Gio²

I can't see open blocks or sync coming to this version of Tekkit. Open Blocks is a ton of fun and vary useful, but it doesn't fit with the theme. Tekkit space is a vary specific pack with a vary clear vision.
You can add it to Tekkit your self its really easy, and if you play on a sever maybe the owner will add it as well.

I can't see open blocks or sync coming to this version of Tekkit. Open Blocks is a ton of fun and vary useful, but it doesn't fit with the theme. Tekkit space is a vary specific pack with a vary clear vision.

You can add it to Tekkit your self its really easy, and if you play on a sever maybe the owner will add it as well.

I disagree.  On of the nice things about OpenBlocks is that it doesn't have a theme, so it can go with anything.

thanks for suggesting but i cant run ftb and want and hopefully might see these mods in tekkit. i want the portal guns cause i feel theres only one use for a nether star which makes getting them almost pointless and the openblocks for tanks and the bonus items.

Edited by static1234567