Hyliaus Posted February 18, 2014 Posted February 18, 2014 (edited) Whenever I run my custom modpack, I get a crash. The strange thing is that when I have done a fresh install of the modpack (delete modpack folder from /modpacks and from launcher, get platform link and download pack again), it works fine. It will also work if I go into the modpack settings and "reset pack", and then play. My modpack did not experience this problem until version 1.0.5, and in that release, it worked fine for a little while. I am running the pack on my server and it works fine- unless I restart the server. If I restart the server, it crashes. Then it will only work if I delete all the modpack related items and reupload them to the server. Link to my modpack: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/mech-it.279480 Technic Launcher Console Output: http://www.pastebin.com/KFt8DmbB Technic Launcher Crash Report: http://www.hopastebin.com/zkr2vna6 Help is much appreciated Edited February 18, 2014 by Hyliaus Quote
disconsented Posted February 19, 2014 Posted February 19, 2014 Try reading your logs next time [b#431] cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.RuntimeException: A mod has attempted to assign BlockID 4079 to the Fluid 'oil' but this Fluid has already been linked to BlockID 1530. Configure your mods to prevent this from happening. Quote
Hyliaus Posted February 19, 2014 Author Posted February 19, 2014 (edited) Try reading your logs next time [b#431] cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.RuntimeException: A mod has attempted to assign BlockID 4079 to the Fluid 'oil' but this Fluid has already been linked to BlockID 1530. Configure your mods to prevent this from happening. Yes, but which mod is causing this problem? How do I find out? Edited February 19, 2014 by Hyliaus Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.