[1.08]AotBT YouTube Let's Play Server [PvE][Whitelist][8Slots]

Server IP:
--------------------
VirtualVagabond.mine.bz:25597

About Us:
----------------
  My friend and I are looking to start a server for Attack of the B-team. This server will be for creating YouTube Let's Play videos. We're looking for 3 to 6 additional players (for no more than 8 players) to join us. We are looking for people who are trustworthy and that have created let's plays before. Additionally we are also looking for 18yo+.

We're looking to make friends here, and essentially make a connection with other people running channels, so that everyone on the server can create videos during their game play and we can all link and suggest the other players episodes, etc. We feel this could improve not only our own viewer numbers, but also those of the other players on the server.

If interested, please contact Me via PM with info about yourself and at least one link to a let's play or something of that sort that you have released.

Server Features:
----------------------
NO banned items.
ALL AotBT Mods are included and up to date with the latest pack version.

Rules:
-----------------
1. Pranks ARE ALLOWED but no griefing
      if you want to prank someone don't blow up their house or steal from them.
2. NO duping
3. NO X-raying texture packs or mods
4. If you use a 'nerd pole' (a column of dirt/cobble/sand etc) Clean it up, don't leave it sittin' there uglyin' up the place
5. NO griefing
6. NO stealing
7. NO rapid killing for no reason
8. NO taking other peoples graves
9. Follow what other peoples signs say like if your in a shop pay the amount they say
10. Portals are allowed, provided you leave sufficient distance that they don't accidentally mix-link

If you break any of theses rules you will be immediately banned so you cant ruin the server for the
rest of us.

Application Requirements:
-----------------------------------------------
IGN:
Why do you wish to join the server?:
How often will you be on?
How often will you create episodes?
Would you be interested in doing 'crossover' episodes?:
Provide a link to a previously created YouTube Episode/Series:

HINT: One word/sentence responses will get you nowhere here. Articulate. :thumbsup:
Edited by CaptRaven81

IGN: psquared365

age- 32

Why do you wish to join the server?: im looking for people to record/LP with because public servers can be to hectic for my taste

How often will you be on? I will try to be on everyday if possible

How often will you create episodes? as often as I can get good content

Would you be interested in doing 'crossover' episodes?: I would not mind doing any kind of episodes

Provide a link to a previously created YouTube Episode/Series here is the first video ive ever put on youtube

I know its not great but id like to learn how to get better

email- [email protected] I hope to join you guys soon thanks

IGN: guardian95
Why do you wish to join the server?:looking for lp material just starting on youtube
How often will you be on? im online almost everyday depending on my steam games as-well( ie rust )
How often will you create episodes?i use fraps and i combine episodes though ill be pushing one out every weekend once i find a good server
Would you be interested in doing 'crossover' episodes?: i dont mind at all plus i like to prank so i could scare you guys durring adventures and stuff with the witch mod
'>
a rust video just starting out and trying new things

IGN: MiningKK

Why do you wish to join the server?: Ok I'm going to make this fairly simple. I am looking for a nice server to record on. I am just starting my youtube channel and I would like my first episode to show off your server. I know I need a video first but if you guys don't like my first video that I put up of your server then I will gladly leave. Please consider me for I hope to play and make videos with you guys as soon as possible.

How often will you be on?: Everyday for as long as possible, which some days may be 2-3 hours and some days may be 4-5 who knows.

How often will you create episodes?: I will try to create at least 1 or 2 episodes of the server everyday

Would you be interested in doing 'crossover' episodes?: Definitely, just ask me anytime if you want to make a video with me and I would be more than happy to make one with ya.

Provide a link to a previously created YouTube Episode/Series: Like I mentioned before I want my first episode to be here, if that is a problem for you guys just let me know and I will start a video up for you to view.

Hope to hear from you soon!

-MiningKK

About Us:
----------------
  My friend and I are looking to start a server for Attack of the B-team. This server will be for creating YouTube Let's Play videos. We're looking for 3 to 6 additional players (for no more than 8 players) to join us. We are looking for people who are trustworthy and that have created let's plays before.

We're looking to make friends here, and essentially make a connection with other people running channels, so that everyone on the server can create videos during their game play and we can all link and suggest the other players episodes, etc. We feel this could improve not only our own viewer numbers, but also those of the other players on the server.

If interested, please contact Me via PM with info about yourself and at least one link to a let's play or something of that sort that you have released.

Server Features:
----------------------
NO banned items.
ALL AotBT Mods are included and up to date with the latest pack version.

Rules:
-----------------
1. Pranks ARE ALLOWED but no griefing
      if you want to prank someone don't blow up their house or steal from them.
2. NO duping
3. NO X-raying texture packs or mods
4. If you use a 'nerd pole' (a column of dirt/cobble/sand etc) Clean it up, don't leave it sittin' there uglyin' up the place
5. NO griefing
6. NO stealing
7. NO rapid killing for no reason
8. NO taking other peoples graves
9. Follow what other peoples signs say like if your in a shop pay the amount they say
10. Portals are allowed, provided you leave sufficient distance that they don't accidentally mix-link

If you break any of theses rules you will be immediately banned so you cant ruin the server for the
rest of us.

Application Requirements:
IGN:
Why do you wish to join the server?:
How often will you be on?
How often will you create episodes?
Would you be interested in doing 'crossover' episodes?:

HINT: One word/sentence responses will get you nowhere here. Articulate. :thumbsup:

Please note that as REQUIRED by the forum rules, you are REQUIRED to post the server IP in your original post.

IGN: Marthike1999
Why do you wish to join the server?: I want to make videos on a server where nothing is banned and it's a small community.
How often will you be on? I will be on many hours over the weekends but barely on over the weekdays of school.
How often will you create episodes? As often as I can.
Would you be interested in doing 'crossover' episodes?: I would be fine doing crossover videos with anyone.

IGN:Patrickman
Why do you wish to join the server?: I would like to join this server to make episodes with my friend Marthike1999. I would like to join a server with a small community like this one, because I hate the constant chat on big servers and its easier to communicate with the members and make cool build projects or have fun events.
How often will you be on? I  will be on almost every day
How often will you create episodes? A couple a week is what I would usually do.
Would you be interested in doing 'crossover' episodes?: Yes, I am fine doing crossover episodes.

IGN: Blockaxe333
Why do you wish to join the server?: Firstly, in the past i've done you-tube let's plays ( among other minecraft related videos) and i understand why you are in need of extra's . Secondly i enjoy private servers with a decent community. 
How often will you be on? At least 2 hours daily. This is to work around my other needs and commitments, but is only a minimum. At most i may spend 10 hours on a day. I only say 2 hours to not get your hopes up much further. 
How often will you create episodes? I do not plan to do current episodes due to recording issues, however i am happy to feature in other's series. This is firstly because i lack a working microphone and secondly because the software im using ( fraps) gives me terrible FPS. 
Would you be interested in doing 'crossover' episodes?: If i were running current series i would , but due to issues explained above i shall not. Noting i will fill roles for other series.. 
Provide a link to a previously created YouTube Episode/Series: All currently articulated episodes done by me were removed, the only currently up are those on a old account that was hacked mutiple years ago. Regarding those episodes were not done by me directly so i wouldn't count them as anything. 

IGN: CaptainAwesomz

Why do you wish to join the server?: I have found many other servers but I've hated all of them. I don't like a server where there are just random people slapped together, I actually want a community that I can grow to be friends with. I want to rekindle my love for playing on servers with other people and I think this sounds like a great server.

How often will you be on?: I can be on almost everyday, sometimes maybe once a week. I have school to do so yeah.

How often will you create episodes?: I don't make youtube videos, since I have other stuff to do, but I really want to though.

Would you be interested in crossover episodes?: I would love to appear on youtube, but I don't do videos, I would like however like to be on one

Link to video: Sorry, none available.

Security issues: I know it's very hard to find trustworthy people ever, but please, trust me. I really would love to be on a server where creativity is encouraged and whatever server I've been on just seems to get griefed over and over again, so I pretty much gave up on trying to build something that I really love.

Thank you for reading this.

Edited by CaptainAwesomz

Why do you wish to join the server?: I want to have a small community based server to play on with good people.
How often will you be on? Pretty much daily
How often will you create episodes? I don't yet, but I am planning to start soon.
Would you be interested in doing 'crossover' episodes?: Since I don't have a youtube yet, I can do crossover episodes. I would be happy to be in other peoples videos.
Provide a link to a previously created YouTube Episode/Series: I unfortunately don't have any.

So I know that you guys probably want people with a youtube account, but I think that I would be a good fit for this server. I would also be happy to help pay for it, as I know that it is expensive to run a server.

Thank you everyone for you responses, we are still looking for up to 3 more players to join us. And though we do appreciate the responses, we are really looking for people with at least some YouTube experience. Keep those Apps comin' in and thanks again!

5 joined. 3 slots still available.

IGN: raiehan
Why do you wish to join the server?: I've been looking for a whitelist server for this modpack since it came out. The public servers available are terrible to play on, let alone do an LP of. I will probably be making an LP series on this server, to replace my current singleplayer LP of the modpack. It gets lonley in SSP, some new company would be lovely.
How often will you be on?: I will be on as much as I am interested, which is another way of saying pretty much all the time.
How often will you create episodes?: My video schedule is to make at least one video a week and release during the weekends to comply with school.
Would you be interested in doing 'crossover' episodes?: Yes I would. It's also one of the reasons I'm looking for a server to play on.
Provide a link to a previously created YouTube Episode/Series: Here is my current singleplayer LP of the modpack. Only two episodes so far as I started 2 weeks ago. Enjoy :P

Edited by raiehan

IGN: wesleyqazxsw
Why do you wish to join the server?: i have been looking for a server where i can start making youtube videos of minecraft with. i currently have a youtube channel but i dont have minecraft on it, it only has real life videos that some friends and I have made with my go pro. I am very talkative and i can always find a way to keep conversations going, which I belive this talent would go well with commentaries and things like that. I would say i am a decent builder in minecraft but a very fast learner of the new mods. i would also like to join this server so i can learn from people who already have experience with minecraft videos. I edit videos for my friends so i know how to edit just need content for my page.
How often will you be on? I would be on almost every day from around 6 P.M. and usually play till around 3 or 4 A.M. CST
How often will you create episodes? I would plan on making episodes at least once a week, I would really be shooting for around 2 or 3 a week depending on how demanding the task will be.
Would you be interested in doing 'crossover' episodes?: yes, i currently love doing collaborative builds with some friends of mine on another server.
Provide a link to a previously created YouTube Episode/Series: i dont have any minecraft videos but if you would like to see some videos on my channel the link is:  https://www.youtube.com/user/wesleyqazxsw

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Sigcraft, 28 year old from California, USA

I'm looking to join a multiplayer modded server using this modpack specifically. I would love to see some of the videos of the current yters as well. I have learned to be particular about where I play and I find that works better overall for everyone. If selected I would very much like some link via skype or pm to see what sort of content the server members are creating if possible.

I will be on quite a bit as once I find a SMP B-Team Server I enjoy it will become a primary focus of my channel for a while. I tend to pump out videos frequently when I am really enjoying myself and in a new modpack 3 a week to start will be done most likely. And then 2-3 as i get in teh groove of things with other series and such.

"Crossovers'" or collaboration videos are part of SMP and I rather enjoy doing them with people whom I gel with and whom gel with me.

here is a link to my recent videos on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/lastfreevoice/videos?shelf_id=1&sort=dd&view=0

best of luck to you guys either way this pans out.

Sig

IGN: TheHeadlessMonk

Why do you wish to join the server?: The reason I would like to join the server is because I want to have a community to help me make new videos and to have fun with. The reason also why I would like to join this server is because I have been larger communities before and have had the troubles of getting griefed and i do not wish for it to happen again.

How often will you be on? About 4 to 7 times a week if i am able.

How often will you create episodes? about twice a week.

Would you be interested in doing 'crossover' episodes?: Yes, it would be enjoyable to do crossover episodes

IGN:

Why do you wish to join the server?: I want to play with fun creative mature ppl
How often will you be on? Almost daily I don't work so I play a lot but also I am studying things like brain computer interface, AI and AGI. game development. 3D modeling. I am an electronic musician interested in cross promotion of music and gaming. 
How often will you create episodes? That depends. If I get involved with you all you may motivate me to do it often.
Would you be interested in doing 'crossover' episodes?: Absolutely, and I have more interest in that than solo. 
Provide a link to a previously created YouTube Episode/Series: I don't have a link for ya yet.

Age- 19

IGN: Shanehockey20

Why do you wish to join the server - I want to be able to record a series that will keep going and I will be able to make more than 20 episodes of and being able to record with other people!

How often will you be on? Everyday, I dont work unless youtube counts which i would be doing on the server is recording and also i would be on everyday cause i love this modpack and playing with other people

How often will you create episodes? Everday mostly because i can upload as much as i can but maybe some days i wont be able to upload

Would you be intrested in doing 'crossover' episodes? yes of course i love recording with other people and working together with them

Provide a link to a previously created youtube episode/series : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIEGlx9ro4s&list=UUIAeT6sEdO_3iWlabfSqPXw&feature=share&index=4

Edited by Mcgamer120

IGN: acopolis
Why do you wish to join the server?: I want to be inspired by fun creative ppl. I long to b part of an intelligent creative fun community that wants to shoot for the moon in terms of having fun and doing new things online. I am slowly building both a gamer-centric record label and Indy game dev studio. I want to connect with ppl in the MC community along these lines.
How often will you be on? daily - hours on end. I play in huge binge spurts, lol. may be off for a day or 2 because I'm working on related interests. But when I play I play a TON. all day every day, all night every night!
How often will you create episodes? well that depends on how much fun we are having. If we can get some collective fun  started then there is a reason to do so. I have been broadcasting on Evolve and playing my own or my other label artists original music or DJ mixes while I play.
Would you be interested in doing 'crossover' episodes?: More than anything else episode related
Provide a link to a previously created YouTube Episode/Series: Everything I have created before on you tube was related to past biznez's I used to run and I deleted it all, lol. I am very familiar with content creation, email list relationship building, product launch formula, online marketing... blah blah blah

Just call me. The only way I will be involved in an ongoing manner is if we connect and I can get excited about the synergy.
Jason Acopolis
660-734-5301
the person on voice mail is not me. I don't really check it so txt then call... that way I can answer or know to get back wioth you if I miss ya. ok peace
Edited by Daddy_Yea

IGN: nanu2000

Why do you wish to join the server?: I want to have a fun experience with others.  I want to start recording and be part of an adventure. I want to be part of a server with a clean enviroment, not many people, but a nice community.

How often will you be on? Right now I am free most of the time. so I will be on throughout most of the day, I'd say at least 5-7 hours a day.

How often will you create episodes? try to create 4 a week.

Would you be interested in doing 'crossover' episodes?: Yes, I think that would enhance the experience quite a bit.

Provide a link to a previously created YouTube Episode/Series: This is the only video I have so far. just a map review of my old server, sorry, no voice on this one. 

• 2 weeks later...
IGN: conkernads123

Why do you wish to join the server?: I'd love to join an Attack Of The B Team Server that is whitelisted and doesn't use any annoying plugins, hopefully this is one like that.

How often will you be on? I will play very often, I only really play on my solo Monster world at the moment to record on.

How often will you create episodes? There will probably be 2 episodes a week, unless I really get hooked then possibly daily.

Would you be interested in doing 'crossover' episodes?: Yes, that's the main reason I want to find a Youtuber one because I'd love to meet some new guys.

Provide a link to a previously created YouTube Episode/Series: This is the first episode I did on my FTB world, I guess it'd best represent my channel: 
Edited by Conkernads

IGN: Same as my username on here, "senshuken"

Why I want to join the server: Ive been following the series by GenerkB and BdoubleO since the first Feed the B team. I always wanted to be able to play the same thing that they are playing in the same environment. The closed server, everybody's having fun type of atmosphere has always caught my eye, but I've never had the ability to play without my things being blown up.

How often will I be on: Well, my schedule is very lose. I am available everyday after school and track practice, but I do devote my time mainly to minecraft while I have free time. I should be able to log on everyday, unless some major life event happens. (such as moving to bulgaria ;D)

How often can I post episodes: I can be very dedicated to the server so at the least, once a week. It takes me some time to edit and post.

Would I be interested in doing 'crossover' episodes: Hell yeah I would! Thats the whole point of a server like this. Crossover episodes make everything fun and interactive for viewers. Id love to be able to work with other guys on colab projects and even some large scale pranks >:)

As for the link to a previous episode: Im a very recent youtuber and only have a couple of videos from when I was testing my software. But heres my channel : www.youtube.com/thelasthopeforus  

Be sure to check out all our channels. We're still lookin for 3 more players, so if it seems like our server would be someplace you'd like to play either leave your app info here of PM it to Me. If we're interested, we'll get back to ya. Have fun. :-D

HBomb420 at VideoGame Wasteland: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi3xy7G6YSuJf0aGYUzRrdw
GamerRaven81 at Virtual Vagabond: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZgA41qkwLrvOjiCN7FJXA

Patrickman: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQvqbQVpZj271RKleGH7Q0w

Marthike1999: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9QXShQaMDraVRW873vys8g
and TheHeadlessMonk: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheHeadlessMonk