Food?

ice118

My Thoughts on food, instead of removing it altogether, you could use it to increase your health regeneration for a short period of time, I know that the health regen is already pretty fast but perhaps toning it down, then making food give a health regen value of some sort would make food useful again, obviously bread and cookies might not heal alot, but steaks and chops would be ideal.

Wolves can still be tamed and it seems like they can still be fed with food. I haven't messed around with it too much so I'm not sure if I can recommend removing the functionality, leaving the functionality, or expanding on it.

One thing that did occur to me though not until after my wolves got killed was whether the level is maintained when they die. In other words, if a player tamed wolves from a really high level area, could it help the gameplay as a sort of useful challenge? Currently there only seems to be a tradeoff between using bones for repairs vs using them to tame wolves.

I think the stamina bar should really be brought back in and instead be tied to the agility ability, where as increasing your agility makes it so you could fall further (stamina gets damaged before your health bar)/ run faster and then food itself would heal and restore your stamina bar you know?