1.2.6 Dimension Anchor

GaMEChld

just use the chicken chunks one, better animation and has lasers to show you where what is going to be loaded. we removed that from our server all together

Well, its MUCH more resource intensive to build. That's the only thing stopping me. Plus, you can see the loaded chunk areas with F9, so laser boundaries arent a huge draw for me. It's a fresh server so don't want to waste resources this early, but wanted my farm to grow while out and about.

Nope no issues that I can see.

You can go to http://immibis.com/mcmoddl/ then download v57.1.95 under Dimensional Anchors.

Stop your server, then copy the downloaded file to the mods folder on your server, as well as to your mods folder on your PC.

Remember to delete the dimensional anchor 57.1.94 from the mods folder on the server as well as on your PC before starting the server again.

Edited by PietLab

• 2 weeks later...

Nope no issues that I can see.

You can go to http://immibis.com/mcmoddl/ then download v57.1.95 under Dimensional Anchors.

Stop your server, then copy the downloaded file to the mods folder on your server, as well as to your mods folder on your PC.

Remember to delete the dimensional anchor 57.1.94 from the mods folder on the server as well as on your PC before starting the server again.

Thank you for posting the fix! It works great now, no more maga console spam.

look like they are putting out 1.2.7 soon. Hopefully they'll fix this issue, because updating mods manually and requiring clients to install client-side mods manually is not a viable solution for a public server.