Tekkit Server 1.2.6 NEI not included in server

Gorian

So, I was working on an issue with some guys and noticed that NEI was not included in the tekkit server, even though it's config was. You can copy and paste the mod from the client version into the server and it will respect the config. Tekkit really should have Not Enough Items installed server side by default.

actually, there are server-side configs, such as banning blocks from showing in NEI (bedrock is disabled by default. Join a server without NEI installed server side, you'll see bedrock in the list. Join a server WITH NEI, and you won't see it). You a can also enable or disable features by groups, such as changing the time, or the delete item thing.

It's actually really cool.. I tried to use it to ban microblocks (as they take up like, 50 out of 80 pages in NEI) but it didn't work.. works fine with vanilla blocks, maybe you'll have luck with other blocks too

well, personally, I think it should be a default for tekkit, like it was when we had just Immibis Microblocks. My understanding is that banning it in NEI just stops you from seeing the block, so you can't see the recipe / spawn it. It doesn't stop it from being crafted or used.