[1.0.12d] APOC Gaming Attack of the B-Team | Economy / Shops / GriefPrevention / Towny / Global Chat / Keys & Vote Rewards

Zilacon

What do you think of APOC Gaming?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like our servers?

i've already been added to the whitelist according to this site; but when i go into the game ad use your Ip address it will not allow me to join the game, bringing up the error message of: "This server is whitelisted. post on the forums to be added to our whitelist here http://adf.ly/e%o0h ". please fix this soon, I have been trying to fix this for an hour now. thanks ;)

PS: I have already tried to go onto your webpages provided at the top and the one suggested in the error message.

Edited by stonewolf

Um... Does the latest version work(just asking) 

Our version is in the title of this topic and in our servers MOTD.

• MC Name: Yasum

• MC Name: FullOnLazyGamer

My Friend's Account

IGN: Surfboy1

expect 2 more from me so i can get my friends on here

Added.

i've already been added to the whitelist according to this site; but when i go into the game ad use your Ip address it will not allow me to join the game, bringing up the error message of: "This server is whitelisted. post on the forums to be added to our whitelist here http://adf.ly/e%o0h ". please fix this soon, I have been trying to fix this for an hour now. thanks ;)

PS: I have already tried to go onto your webpages provided at the top and the one suggested in the error message.

Re-added you.

• MC Name: Keniafan1997

Really looking forward to play with you guys!

Added.

Minecraft Name: 000glitch000

• MC Name: Scariex
  • Age: 10, I'm not going to lie, I hope I get added, I may be not added, because of my age :(

• MC Name: FetallApallo

Added you guys, have fun.

MC name: greatorder
Age: I don't give this out. I'm legally an adult, though.

Then your legally not allowed on my server.

If you are too paranoid to give out your exact age im too paranoid to add you to my whitelist.

Hows that?

Have a nice day Mr "Legal Adult"

Added you guys, have fun.

Then your legally not allowed on my server.

If you are too paranoid to give out your exact age im too paranoid to add you to my whitelist.

Hows that?

Have a nice day Mr "Legal Adult"

:), You have fun! You built a great server! And Thx so much for allowing me to play :)

Hi, I'm over 21 actually a lot older, unfortunately.( Please don't make me post it) But I have the heart of a 16 year old. 

I love minecraft and am very interested in exploring AotBT I donate to my primary servers if they allow, but only to improve things not for any advantage.

I have kids that want to play with me quite often. They are 14 year old twins.

Please consider me

My ingame name is: LynnWyn 

My kids names are: JadeHarley12q  and  xtgyuio

Edited by LynnWyn

IILaxattax99II

• MC Name: InfetionX

Hi, I'm over 21 actually a lot older, unfortunately.( Please don't make me post it) But I have the heart of a 16 year old. 

I love minecraft and am very interested in exploring AotBT I donate to my primary servers if they allow, but only to improve things not for any advantage.

I have kids that want to play with me quite often. They are 14 year old twins.

Please consider me

My ingame name is: LynnWyn 

My kids names are: JadeHarley12q  and  xtgyuio

You All Were Added

Dont be ashamed of how old you are i am almost 40 and my kids all play with me enjoy the server