Please Help Me ASP (PULVERIZERS]

Firefox45

Yes I Really need help I just Built a Pulverizer and i have no clue how to power it I tried everything I Really need help I have the Tekkit with Galactic Craft I'm Sorry i'm so mad I've been trying to power it for an hour looked on Google everything I really need help srry

You cannot use the 3 types of BC engines for TE devices now (different type of energy now). But you can start out powering the pulverizer (and other TE machines) by putting a Steam Dynamo against it until you get resources for energy cell, energy conduit, and magmatic (lava) dynamo.

Edited by efflandt

It should be noted that this has only changed with TE3. In 2.x versions, anything that produced Buildcraft "Minecraft Joules" (MJ) would power TE machines fine. But now that they switched to "Redstone Flux" (RF), you are limited to the Dynamos. A Big Reactor is an option, too (in later game). Note that the TE energy conduits are able to output either MJ or RF, depending what the machine needs, so you can use your dynamos to power just about anything in the Buildcraft universe right now if you put conduits in between.

are you sure? I thought that was the conduit only that did that not the turbine. I know TE3 conduit converts I have used it elsewhere. I would love to read where you found that info. I am trying to figure out the new max output of the turbines to see how much power I should be getting but if it can be in different power types that could affect it.