Fusion Reactor strangeness....

Silmenume

Cancro_Senzafine,

I went to my Fusion Reactor core all bright eyed and excited to see the numbers WAILA would show me - but I didn't see the visual indicator of Deuterium levels or the max and trigger power values. I have seen the max and trigger values on other "machines", but it didn't show for my Fusion Reactor - though through I'm assuming NEI I do get a graphic that is not related to WAILA telling me how many "L's" of deuterium is currently in the reactor.

Are there some settings for WAILA that I need to make?

Best,

I shouldn't have updated before I tried to answer this question because it is not showing up now in either WAILA or NEI no matter which settings I tweak. Sorry to get your hopes up. I can tell you for sure that 100 RF/t does work and I haven't tried any lower (you can only go down to 50 RF/t with a resonant cell).

I shouldn't have updated before I tried to answer this question because it is not showing up now in either WAILA or NEI no matter which settings I tweak. Sorry to get your hopes up. I can tell you for sure that 100 RF/t does work and I haven't tried any lower (you can only go down to 50 RF/t with a resonant cell).

yeah, 100 RF/t does in fact keep a reactor running enough for 40k rf/tick. It could probably do even more but is limited by TE conduits from what I can see.

Anyone willing to try a compact reactor design with multiple RECs or tesseracts to see what it can really get up to?

Edited by rogueclon946