[0.5.7] Wanted: a few builders

jda62

Greetings Fellow technic'ians.

I've run a small tekkit lite [0.5.7] server for over a year with 5 - 10 total people running around and building lots of random cities and buildings and towers.
when updated most of the stuff erased so I've chosen to stick with [0.5.7] as of this moment, but will look to update if deemed plausible.

I'm reaching out looking for a few people who want to lend their creative talents to build what ever glorious wonders you are willing to throw your free time at :).
I hope to one day have a server with enough content to actually run full time and have a loads of people having a killer time enjoying whatever adventures we've set up for them.

If you're interested please hit me up with either a message or reply!
Jda62

SkyShire
SkyShire.png

Super Power Grid / Station with working emergency lights

PowerStation.png

Grunddale Castles & Town (mostly built vanilla 2011-2013)

Grunddale1.pngGrunddale2.png

TreeTopolis (Top - Center Spiral Stairwell - main floor sector)

TreeTop1.pngTreeTop2.pngTreeTop3.png

Edited by jda62

Greetings Fellow technic'ians.

I've run a small tekkit lite [0.5.7] server for over a year with 5 - 10 total people running around and building lots of random cities and buildings and towers.

when updated most of the stuff erased so I've chosen to stick with [0.5.7] as of this moment, but will look to update if deemed plausible.

I'm reaching out looking for a few people who want to lend their creative talents to build what ever glorious wonders you are willing to throw your free time at :).

I hope to one day have a server with enough content to actually run full time and have a loads of people having a killer time enjoying whatever adventures we've set up for them.

If you're interested please hit me up with either a message or reply!

Jda62

SkyShire

SkyShire.png

Super Power Grid / Station with working emergency lights

PowerStation.png

Grunddale Castles & Town (mostly built vanilla 2011-2013)

Grunddale1.pngGrunddale2.png

TreeTopolis (Top - Center Spiral Stairwell - main floor sector)

TreeTop1.pngTreeTop2.pngTreeTop3.png

Hey, just letting you know that your post is missing the IP which is required by the forum rules for a server post.

• Similar Content

• By Froinchi
      Hello. I and my friends are trying to play together. All of my friends got connected without a problem, and I am now facing a problem, where the screen is on dirt screen and a "Done" button with no text. I couldn't find any information about it on Internet. Can you help me? 
      Picture of the problem:

• By xS1las
      Hello, me and my friend really want a private server with mods. Can you please help us?

- xS1las
    • By xS1las
      Hello there..
      Me and my friends really want a private server, where we can do what we want, because the servers we have seen now doesn't have the mods that we want. 

But my question is:
      How do i make one
      does it cost money
      and how do i edit that server

Thank you i you want to reply.

- xS1las
    • By MajesticBBQ
      So, I decided to look at modpacks, cause I haven't for a while, when I realised I never had a look at BlightFall, thought it was gonna be a pain in the butt.
      Turns out it was, but not in the mods, but the setup, IT'S HARD. tried to beat it on Omega solo, cause I didn't know what i was doing, started off strong, didn't lose any reputation, until I accidentally got taint crawlers in and then I lost a lot of reputation trying to kill them, then I realised, I just barely scratched the surface. Tbh I haven't gotten very far, and I don't really like solo games if I can have people helping me, so a discord has been made, with roles and teams, and rules in general, just wondering if anyone would like to join me in making a full party, the server will be on so you can get on whenever, just gotta tell the group to look out for taint, and your team what you did. 
      It's a very basic server running blightfall, not much else to say, if you just join to troll or say I'm stupid, I can't stop you only kick you. I just want to make a new server where everyone starts around the same time. already set up we just need people. 
      This is not a Public server, but I will have a discord where you can go to get setup and we can all work together at more or less the same time.
      discord is here, gonna look for first 18 to join a team, first 3 per team, and if there are any veterans, help is very much appreciated.
      https://discord.gg/xC7K8r3 YOU SENT AN INVITE TO JOIN A SERVER
        Blight Bois 1 Online1 Member Joined ----Technic Forum mods : if this is the wrong place can you let me know?

• By Thumb
      Hi,
      I've been playing tekkit lite for quite a long time now with no issues, but as of yesterday every time I press play on the Technic Launcher, it gets to the Mojang loading screen and then freezes/crashes.
      I don't know if it helps but I've also attached the crash report, it makes no sense to me but hopefully it'll help.
      Help!
      crash-2018-04-09_15.14.34-client.txt
      never mind made a save of the world then uninstalled tekkit lite and then reinstalled it. moved my world over and it worked fine