Thumb

Tekkit Lite Keeps Crashing on Start-Up

Hi,

I've been playing tekkit lite for quite a long time now with no issues, but as of yesterday every time I press play on the Technic Launcher, it gets to the Mojang loading screen and then freezes/crashes.

I don't know if it helps but I've also attached the crash report, it makes no sense to me but hopefully it'll help.

Help!

crash-2018-04-09_15.14.34-client.txt

never mind made a save of the world then uninstalled tekkit lite and then reinstalled it. moved my world over and it worked fine 

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unknown character ' ' in 'C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Roaming/.technic/modpacks/tekkitlite/config/forge.cfg:1'

That's a broken config. But what you did fixes it just fine.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Omeruin
      I wasn't going to have this modpack on Technic, but, I want to play with all the chosen mods on there just in case my friends want to join me at anytime.
      ---
      I've uploaded a different modpack before, personal like this one, and it worked out just fine. This one does have wayyy more mods so something different is definitely going on. Downloading the modpack is fine, it is hosted on Dropbox. However, when I try to 'play' the modpack, it loads a few things before Minecraft assets, then waits a bit, the Launcher disappears, and then the launcher reappears; meaning something crashed/is not loading right.
      Here is the crash log from Technic: { https://pastebin.com/rz39VrR3 }
      Any help would be appreciated. I tried to skim through the log myself, but it is definitely confusing for me.
      Sorry if this is in the wrong topic, or that something isn't right, I'm typing as fast as I can before I go to work (I'll be able to respond within 8-9 hours from now).
    • By QuitStealingMyUserName
      Hey folks, I made a modpack, "Title Made To Not Plagiarize" and loaded it with a few different mods. When I install the pack from the Technic Launcher, it seems to download the zip I uploaded to Dropbox, but doesn't seem to actually install the mods. Some of the mods are older versions, but it shouldn't be a problem with most of them. (Here's the link for the file: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/iynms0xi9ifl1e2/TMTNPv2.0.1.zip). Any help would be appreciated, and my forge version is forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2847-universal.jar. This is my first modpack so please be forgiving.
    • By Pollastre
      I am playing tekkit on a minecraft server. I use optifine and recently the game keeps crashing. I use the official launcher on Tekkit Legends version 1.1.1. Here is my latest crash report. https://pastebin.com/tzmHd8Jp
    • By xS1las
      Hello, me and my friend really want a private server with mods. Can you please help us?

- xS1las
    • By TheNick
      I've been having an issue with technic launcher as it won't launch anything, it will simply load then the program refreshes and nothing happens, minecraft by itself can launch just fine with no problems but technic won't for some reason, I've done just about everything including:
      1. Reinstalling Technic
      2. Reinstalling java (64 bit)
      3. Reinstalling Minecraft
      4. snooping around the files
      Technic also doesn't leave me with any error messages, it just flashes and goes back to pretending it never did anything in the first place
      please help