Thumb

Tekkit Lite Keeps Crashing on Start-Up

Hi,

I've been playing tekkit lite for quite a long time now with no issues, but as of yesterday every time I press play on the Technic Launcher, it gets to the Mojang loading screen and then freezes/crashes.

I don't know if it helps but I've also attached the crash report, it makes no sense to me but hopefully it'll help.

Help!

crash-2018-04-09_15.14.34-client.txt

never mind made a save of the world then uninstalled tekkit lite and then reinstalled it. moved my world over and it worked fine 

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unknown character ' ' in 'C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Roaming/.technic/modpacks/tekkitlite/config/forge.cfg:1'

That's a broken config. But what you did fixes it just fine.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Mincelad
      My friends recently got a Technic modded server and i got everything downloaded fine and all is well. However the thing is whenever i try to join the server it spends about 20 minutes loading or logging in and then eventually it will say something along the lines of "The connection was forcibly closed by a remote host" and ill be taken back to the join screen. Or sometimes the game will just crash. The same occurs on single player worlds when i attempt them. Is this just my pc being shitty or is there something i can do to fix this? (Also sorry if i posted this on the wrong forum/page im new to this stuff and am still sorting it all out, if theres any more information needed for this let me know!)
    • By xPriority
      Hello, so today i got a new laptop and installed mc launcher on it and wanted to install some modpacks. When i clicked the modpacks section there was no info about any modpack as you can see in the picture I attached, nothing was happening if I was trying to install any of the modpacks. I tried searching for other modpacks but nothing as well. I hope there is a fix to this. Thanks!

• By amvandreel
      A few days ago I downloaded Minecraft Java Edition in order to to play with Shivaxi RlCraft, with my friends.  I have been unable to launch RlCraft for this entire time, and have tried waiting up to 20 minutes each time.  I currently have 64-bit Java downloaded and 3.5 GB allotted.  I am not sure what else I can do to make this work, and I would love to know that I didn't waste $27 on this process.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks!