[UPDATED][1.0.12A]☢ Crystal BTeam ☢ ✔Survival Servers ✔Raiding Server ✔Hunger Games Server ✔Lag Free ✔Few Banned Items

Crystal BTeam Poll  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like our new chat system that combines all servers into one giant chat?

• Yes, I love it!
    • It's okay, it really doesn't matter to me.
    • No, I do not like it. I find chat to be too spammy.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey SuddenOrgasm! the server is amazing, but my only concern with the survival server is no flans! :( I was talking to some of the members and a lot of people were really wanting flans to be unbanned from it, so if it is ok and there is no harm, I'm sure a bunch of us would really enjoy having guns. Maybe if grenades and the explosives are a problem, just ban those? not the guns? Well, thanks! :)

Edited by AMC_TunnelRat

Hey SuddenOrgasm! the server is amazing, but my only concern with the survival server is no flans! :( I was talking to some of the members and a lot of people were really wanting flans to be unbanned from it, so if it is ok and there is no harm, I'm sure a bunch of us would really enjoy having guns. Maybe if grenades and the explosives are a problem, just ban those? not the guns? Well, thanks! :)

Hi AMC,

We are working to resolve the issues with the FlansMod guns but currently they are disabled in the survival server since they can bypass PvP. :)

On another note, we have launched our Summer Sale! Use the coupon "SUMMER2014" to get 20% off ALL donations for the next week!

Regards,

SuddenOrgasm

We will be releasing a second Survival server sometime this week due to severe lag on the first one, this will help to reduce it as it will spread the estimated 140~ people online at a time into 2 servers.

Hunger Games will also be released soon.

We are working hard to resolve the lag issues with the Survival server. The second survival server should be released sometime today or tomorrow in hope that players will balance out on both servers to reduce lag.

On another note, we are almost done our custom chat plugin which will combine all servers into one giant chat.

Hope to see you online,

Sudden

In the survival I can't buy anything cause idk how to sell to npc

Hi Snickers,

You do not "buy from NPC's"

There is a player market (/warp market) where you can buy items that other players are selling. You may also sell your own items there if you purchase a plot.

Edited by SuddenOrgasm

Daily Update:

- This month's "top voter" will receive a $35 donation store credit which can be spent on themselves or a friend.

- We have fixed the lag spikes on Survival#1 which were causing users to disconnect.

- The Hunger Games servers have made great progress over the last 2 days and we expect to release them within the next 2-3 weeks.

- Survival #2 GriefPrevention errors are now fixed.

update.png

June 18th, 2014

Our data center will be performing network maintenance to upgrade core switches allowing for more uplink flow to Europe and better DDoS protection. This will take place from 12-2 AM EST. tonight. During this time, our proxy server will remain online so it will appear as if the server is online but our actual Minecraft servers will be offline so you will not be able to connect.

We are taking advantage of this downtime and we will be implementing new core-features such as KeepInventory (keep your inventory upon death) for the Survival servers. We will also be converting from CoreProtect to Prism, a much better logging system for Technic servers.

[bETA]VOTING:
Voting will also be changed during this time. After we are done maintenance, you will need to vote to gain access to Morphing for 24 hours. After the 24 hour period is up, you will need to vote to gain access to morphing again. Other rewards such as money, iron, and food will remain in the voting system. This will encourage more users to vote for our server which will result in more players. Please remember that this feature is in BETA testing and there may be some issues with it. You may report any glitches by clicking here.

If there is time, we may also implement some new features into the donation ranks such as new kits, etc.

Thanks for choosing Crystal BTeam as your BTeam server!

Regards,
CBT Staff

Daily Update:

- We have reduced the possibility of someone being able to spam chat as you are no longer able to repeat yourself or send more than 1 message per second. Sorry it took so long to implement, we had to modify our chat plugin as it is a custom solution.

- The new donation rank will have a bunch of customized things involved such as larger Ender Chests.

- We are looking for a couple of chat-mods.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons