North Texas AOTBT Server (Mature 18+, PVP, No Griefing) (Possible Staff too)

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am applying for my brother and I.

Minecraft Name: Pojster

Skype Name: Rob McAndrews

Do you upload to YouTube? no

Age? 36

Acceptance of rules? YES!

Brother's info:

Minecraft Name: TrueCyan2

Skype Name: truecyan2

Do you upload to YouTube? no

Age? 27

Acceptance of rules?  If he doesn't, I'll beat him! =)

You're listed now, Please send me email addresses through the system here so I can email Welcome Letters and add you to the weekly bulletins that go out to players..

You're listed now, Use the email system here and send me your email address so I can send you the Welcome letter and add you to the bulletin email list

Thanks

Still looking for 5 - 6 more players, fill out the small app and send...

thanks

Minecraft name : MASTERJ3112

What country do you live in?: Texas

Skype name: james31123

Do you upload to youtube? channel? No I dont not... But Im really wanting to start a channel on a friendly server

Acceptance of server rules: Yes I do accept..

Please send me your email address through the email site here and I will add you to the bulletin/notice email list that goes out each week..

Will add you to Whitelist too..

Thanks

duffie563

Minecraft name? smi1inpanda

What country do you live in? usa

Skype name? k.r.a.l.p.h

Do you upload to Youtube? Channel? Maybe, practicing in general the recording and commentating. Would be nice to try for AOTBT.

Age? 23

Acceptance of server rules? oh yeah!

Edited by kralph

• 2 weeks later...

Wyatt

Please send me your email address through the email system here. I will add you to the weekly bulletin and announcement emails...Several things going on right now!!

Will whitelist once I have your email address..

Duffie

Their is a griefer named "RikoRain" that will remove what you build while your offline and the admin won't do anything due to her being an "original" player. Instead the admin will send you a nice letter telling you that you have been "temporarily removed".

Also, the number of people that play at one time is 2 or 3 and at the maximum there has been around 5. There are no squids and wolves either.

• Moderators

Their is a griefer named "RikoRain" that will remove what you build while your offline and the admin won't do anything due to her being an "original" player. Instead the admin will send you a nice letter telling you that you have been "temporarily removed".

Also, the number of people that play at one time is 2 or 3 and at the maximum there has been around 5. There are no squids and wolves either.

Does this look like a complaint board to you? Are you lost?

Are there any spots still open for this server? If so, I'd love to join up as I've been searching for an AOTBT Server whose demographic is closer to my own age and not made up of children. Here's my application (obviously, haha): 

Minecraft name? KDowning19
What country do you live in? U.S., in the Ohio River Valley (in Ohio, right near WV and PA). I am originally from (born and raised and still own property) North Texas, about 60 miles Northeast of Dallas. 
Skype name? I'd rather not post it publicly; can share via message or email. 
Do you upload to Youtube? Not currently. May be interested in delving into such in the future, possibly. 
Age? 26
Acceptance of server rules? Has anyone answered "No," to this and seriously applied? haha Of course I accept. 

You're on. Welcome aboard.. Send me an email through the system here for your Skype and an email address. I send out regular bulletins about gameplay and such. We just finished (for the most part) a town area. You will spawn there.. not quite finished....

Enjoy..

Is there still space here? Here's my application if there is:

Minecraft name? Molluskc
What country do you live in? usa
Skype name? Molluskc
Do you upload to Youtube? Nope
Age? 21
Acceptance of server rules? Yeah

Looking for 10 more players....

New Startup Minecraft Hosting Venture: (Mature Players 18+, PVP, NO Griefing) (Possible Staff needed too!)

Slowing moving into the Minecraft hosting business and have server needing players. I’ve created Modded Bukkit, Hexxit, Crazy Craft and AOTBT servers which are functional but have never been released to the public.

New AOTBT server is up and running, looking for around 10-15 new players to join. Server currently operates on a 24/7 schedule and is whitelisted:

Server Rules:

No Griefing

Respect Staff and Gamers

PVP is on, just be mature about it

No Stealing, Raiding allowed

No Spamming

No Advertising

No Hack/Glitching

Please answer questions for application to join server

Minecraft name?

What country do you live in?

Skype name?

Do you upload to Youtube? Channel?

Age?

Acceptance of server rules?

IP Address: 168.215.185.234:37011

Want to create a community of players and staff (future) to expand these servers with other mods, rule play and more. Would like to test the water and see how this works.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...