Whitelisted Attack of the B-Team server, looking for players...

A brand new Whitelisted Attack of the B-Team needs players a maximum of 20 spaces so hurry and get your free whitelist....If you do not make it in time do not worry the server will upgrade each week up to 10 spots....

Please join and enjoy

No Griefing allowed as it would ruin the gameplay

Please tell me your IGN and the reason why you want to join :)

Levon25

b-team02.no-ip.biz

Edited by BleachPower

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Jryzerman19

Reason: I would like to join because I play on a whitelisted vanilla server and I would like to expand to different mods! I do youtube so I hope that okay! I also like to help in the community I hope you consider me I wont waste your time!

IGN: Pride617

Reason to play: I am looking for a smaller community based server where I can get to know the other players. I also am tired of griefing. I believe your server is perfect for what I am looking for.

IGN:EPIIC_THUNDERCAT

REASON: i want to join your server because its small and simple I've been trying to join a server with a minimum of people but haven't found one this so far is the only one also i love little communities I've never been banned or anything like that and i own 2 servers normal vanilla i am 15

Spartan6767

My profile may look like a noob, idk, i just reset my password and everything to reply to this, but i assure you i am no noob to Minecraft. I am howoever a noob to ATOTBT. (Attack of the b-team) I have played with some of the mods, though. Please tell me if i make it onto the whitelist! :D

Crap, i forgot to say why i wanted to join. I really like this modpack and would like to find a server that isnt inhabited by tiny baby men who grief my stuff for fun.

Edited by SpartanGamingHD

IGN: DistoyerOfMines

Reason: I am friends with lego. I want to join this server because I really want to be part of more whilst servers. I really like the FTB that some of the mind crackers do. I hope to be part of a cool server like them. Please take my request into consideration.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons