Whitelisted Attack of the B-Team server, looking for players...

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: CheeseMalin

Reasons: I'd really like to play on a server, I've never done it before, but I've played on this mod-pack a lot, so I know some of th emods, I'll probably be on a lot. I will respect the other players, and help them if I can. 

IGN: Wildeboy101

Reason: Im looking for a new Attack Of The B-Team server that isnt PvP or factions, and you can build in peace without your things being griefed :D Also, I think singleplayer is boring because there is no challenge! I rlly hope you add me to the whitelist, ty if u do :D

My in-game name is beta_1_8_1.

I would like to join your server because I want to play on an Attack of the B-Team server where there aren't too many people, yet enough people for it to still feel like multiplayer.

IGN: Ragin_Pacifist

Reason I want to join: I have joined three servers already, they all lag and i've been griefed once. I want to join a server where I don't jave to worry about that and where I can trust people. Also so there is less lag. I am a good builder and good MC player overall. I like to help people and pls accept me

IGN: josvde

I want to join because I had bad examens for english, and my teacher advised me to talk more english whit people. I think playing minecraft whit other english peopple is the nicest way to practice my english :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons