Client Crashes After Trying To Join A Server

It looks like something got messed up in your mapwriter.cfg file. There is an extra character in it, specifically a space. You can fix it by opening your mapwriter.cfg by going to C:/Users/Tim/AppData/Roaming/.technic/modpacks/attack-of-the-bteam/saves/mapwriter_mp_worlds/176_31_28_3_25565/mapwriter.cfg:1

it's one of the first lines in your log :) The hard part is going to be finding where the extra space is. Anywhere you have a named point you should not have a space in the name and instead should have and underscore for example: S:marker17=Giant_Oak_Trees -3287 90 -1945 0 ff0000 exploration

This is one of my saved points on my server. the way this reads, by the looks of it anyway, is marker number=point_name xcoord zcoord ycoord dimension marker_color(in hex) group_name

At the bottom of the list of markers it also has a count of how many markers you have and the last group you were viewing.

I hope this helps you out. I'll try to check this thread again later in case you have any issues figuring this out.

It looks like something got messed up in your mapwriter.cfg file. There is an extra character in it, specifically a space. You can fix it by opening your mapwriter.cfg by going to C:/Users/Tim/AppData/Roaming/.technic/modpacks/attack-of-the-bteam/saves/mapwriter_mp_worlds/176_31_28_3_25565/mapwriter.cfg:1

it's one of the first lines in your log :) The hard part is going to be finding where the extra space is. Anywhere you have a named point you should not have a space in the name and instead should have and underscore for example: S:marker17=Giant_Oak_Trees -3287 90 -1945 0 ff0000 exploration

This is one of my saved points on my server. the way this reads, by the looks of it anyway, is marker number=point_name xcoord zcoord ycoord dimension marker_color(in hex) group_name

At the bottom of the list of markers it also has a count of how many markers you have and the last group you were viewing.

I hope this helps you out. I'll try to check this thread again later in case you have any issues figuring this out.

Yeah, I'm still having trouble. There is no text in the config file when I open it. Is this a problem?

You can safely delete the world folder in the mapwriter worlds, you'll lose your map and waypoints but it'll rebuild a new one.  I'd rename the folder (176_31_28_3_25565) just to try it first, then try joining again.

You can safely delete the world folder in the mapwriter worlds, you'll lose your map and waypoints but it'll rebuild a new one.  I'd rename the folder (176_31_28_3_25565) just to try it first, then try joining again.

Rename that mapwriter.cfg file to... mapwriter.cfg.broken or something, and then re-launch.

I just deleted every modpack files. It's working again. I didn't have any good worlds anyways. All of them were testing worlds. Thanks anyways guys.

Actually Skuli's suggestion was better than mine.  For future users using search if you just remove the or rename .CFG file itself you'll keep the map but lose the waypoints which might be preferable depending on your situation.  The same applies in reverse, if you have a bad map saved but want to try to keep the waypoints remove everything except the .CFG file and it'll keep them while rebuilding the map.