Attack of The B-Team Whitelisted Server 10 slots open! No blocked mods or plugins

Minecraft username: eladd

Are you over 16? yes i just turned 16

Do you plan to put footage on youtube? (Not required)maybe

Why you want to join? to build pvp maps EDIT: i love this mod pack and i want to join your server please dont close it till im in!!!!

EDIT:shoot i think its closed :(

Edited by eladd

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft username:OrionLonestar

Are you over 16? yes im 29

Do you plan to put footage on youtube? (Not required) IF the server is up i plan to start still looking for a server to begin recording on

Why you want to join?as i said i plan to start recording, but looking for a good server that is not constantly restarting every few minutes, and is stable enough to stay on for more then 8 hours at a time. I like to build, explore, and help out when and where i can... and i like to also play tricks and pull pranks (mostly of the non fatal variety)

Applications are now closed, if there are any openings I will post a new thread on the forums, congrats to the following new members!

lilsaddam (myself)

MrBlockman_
MuteJazz121
VADERBOMB1234
MushWolf
Jason_Anaminus
tippytje
Peddopie
Unclecj
MissFluffy85
AbsoluteMayhem15

Applications are now closed, if there are any openings I will post a new thread on the forums, congrats to the following new members!

lilsaddam (myself)

MrBlockman_
MuteJazz121
VADERBOMB1234
MushWolf
Jason_Anaminus
tippytje
Peddopie
Unclecj
MissFluffy85
AbsoluteMayhem15

aww that sucks ohwell

Minecraft username: Devindvs

Are you over 16: well i'm 16 my birthday is on the 9th so ill be 17 in 3 days.

Do you plan to put footage on youtube? (Not required) I probably wont buy ill be glad to help get footage.

Why you want to join? I want to play with others on a new fresh server that's gonna be around that are nice and respectful.

Minecraft Username: AMC_TunnelRat

Are you over 16? 17 baby!

Do you plan to put footage on youtube? Not at the moment.

Why do you want to join? I am part of a few vanilla private servers, and they are awesome. I would love to experience this modpack with a bunch of cool guys ill get to know! (Im a huge chatterbox). lol

Minecraft username: borrislovesbeef (i didnt make the name my friend did)

Are you over 16? yes

Do you plan to put footage on youtube? (Not required) No

Why you want to join? I looked at the modpack and watched some of bdoubleo and generiks vidoes and the modpack looks really enjoyable. I have been apart of some ftb servers before but now im looking for something new.

Requirements: 16 or older, some experience with the mod pack, not much as it is pretty new, logins atleast once every 2 weeks.

Minecraft username: AgressiveIn

Are you over 16?  I'm 27

Do you plan to put footage on youtube? No

Why you want to join?  Looking for a good small server to join.  Been playing solo and I feel like this modpack really needs multiplayer to get the most out of it.  

Username : cbjals

Over 16: yes

Planning to record : no

Why i want to join this server : ive been looking for a server to play on for a while but i couldnt find a good one that had no banned mods and was PVE

USERNAME: whiteman12282

OVER 16: yes I'm 18

Plan on youtube footage: no, well at least not at the moment :]

Why i want to play on your server: 1. lag is abundant on lots of big servers 2. lil 10 man servers seem to have a nice lil community 3. you have no items banned :] 4. im not a big fan of getting griefed so when there is a small server its easy to monitor who does what and when they do it.

Thanks if you take the time to look at meh post :]

well this sucks...

server update has deleted everything not minecraft?? at least for me...

this includes all the blocks in the biomes and in my chests/inventory

wtf? im trying to see if its client-side (water and lava aren't moving to fill gaps which makes me think it is) so ill edit if it fixes but yeah, can this be looked into?

EDIT: its just a big area around my base, but it is all non-mincraft blocks/objects in both my inventory and in the world... might have to move (again) :(

RE EDIT: I moved... found a better place to, so dont worry.

Edited by MuteJazz121

Minecraft username: Haglundz

Are you over 16? Yes, I'm 20.

Do you plan to put footage on youtube? (Not required) No I don't. My computer isn't beefy enough to record when playing B-Team modpack.

Why you want to join? I'm looking for a small but still active server, I've been playing on this modpack since release but on SP, and now I want to try out the SMP!

Skype: Haglundz      (Contant me here if I'm in, I'm not too active on this site)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons