Attack of The B-Team Whitelisted Server 10 slots open! No blocked mods or plugins

Hey guys, had a post on here, and I believe it got deleted, but I am just going to repost it if that is ok, please leave the application below, and I will get back with you,

Server IP: 198.24.161.213:25565

Requirements: 16 or older, some experience with the mod pack, not much as it is pretty new, logins atleast once every 2 weeks.

Minecraft username:

Are you over 16?

Do you plan to put footage on youtube? (Not required)

Why you want to join?

Thanks for your time, personal messages will not be monitored, so if you send your application through PM it will not be read more than likely. Thanks!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft username: MrBlockman_

Do you plan to put footage on youtube: Not really no.

Why you want to join: Well i've been looking for a modpack that looks fun to play. The only one i can find is "Attack of the B-team", it got many really cool mods and i think it will be really fun exploring them. Most servers disable certain mods or ban certain blocks, that's why i want to play with you guys.

Minecraft username: nejc8891

Are you over 16? yes, I'm 22

Do you plan to put footage on youtube? nope, cant record quality videos on my laptop

Why you want to join? I watched youtubers play the mod, it looks fun. I played it a bit on singleplayer but I think a server experience would be better.

Requirements: 16 or older, some experience with the mod pack, not much as it is pretty new, logins atleast once every 2 weeks.

Minecraft username:potakias

Are you over 16?Just became

Do you plan to put footage on youtube?Not sure

Why you want to join?I like no griefing servers without banned items and friendly pvp

I play this modpack since the day it went out and i think i am good at it!

Minecraft username:Free_KillGR

Are you over 16?Yes

Do you plan to put footage on youtube?No

Why you want to join?I want to build nice things,play with my friend potakias,play friendly pvp and have lots and lots of fun!

I play this modpack since it went out, i may not have much of a knowledge in certain mods, but with me and my friend potakias be a team is gonna be awsome as we are a pretty good team with lots of knowledge together! :)

Edited by Free_KillGR

Minecraft username: sw4g_z0mby

Are you over 16? : yes i am (17)

Do you plan to put footage on youtube? (Not required) i think not

Why you want to join? I wanna play on a server where arent laggs and there is a good comunity (no grief or something like that)  

Minecraft Username: Unclecj

are you over 16: yes

do you plan to post footage on youtube: no

why do you want to join: i want to join because i like servers where we can act like a community and not run and hide to the corners of the globe.

Edited by Unclecj

Minecraft username: Peddopie

Are you over 16? yes, I'm 18

Do you plan to put footage on youtube? nope!

Why you want to join? I've tried different servers and hasn't liked the run away and build house at the far side of the globe thingy :)

Minecraft username: tippytje

Are you over 16?: Yes I am

Do you plan to put footage on youtube? (Not required): No, I don't think so.

Why you want to join?: I like Attack of the B-Team, but it is more fun in multiplayer. So I started looking on the forums and this post was the best in my opinion. So i hope you accept me.

I also have skype

Minecraft username: Jason_Anaminus

Are you over 16?: Yes

Do you plan to put footage on youtube? (Not required): I don't record much :/ 

Why you want to join? : I Like this new modpack and I want to play multiplayer, I need a good, friendly, reliable server. I wanna discover all the things in this modpack and have fun with friends. 

Also which version you are using?

Edited by Jason_Anaminus

Minecraft username: MushWolf

Are you over 16? 20 nearly 21!

Do you plan to put footage on youtube? (Not required) No not really.

Why you want to join? I'd like to join a fun group of people whilst playing on a fun and good running server!

Username: owen106

Are you over 16? yes, I'm 20.

Youtube? Nope.

I want to join because I play single player vanilla but miss the server life sometimes, plus I haven't played mods since 1.4.7 FTB, figured this was a good place. I'd prefer whitelisted just because it has a more community feel to it.

Minecraft UserName: elvise57

Are you over 16? yes im 18

Do you plan to put footage on YouTube? no i wont.

Why you want to join? im looking for some friendly players that i can have a good time with and just play with out thinking some1 runing all. i dont have mutch to do at the time so this wud realy ben something that can take some of my dead time. :) (sorry for my bad english im from norway)

Minecraft username:AbsoluteMayhem15

Are you over 16? I am 16

Do you plan to put footage on youtube? (Not required) I might, I would like having others to talk to during a video

Why you want to join? I'm looking for a good server with a small group of people that can help each other learn more about the mod, and have fun doing it

Minecraft Username: monkeyfan8

Youtube: No

Why I want to join: I love this modpack so much but, i find it hard to play without others playing it as well with me. I am also looking for a server that isn't too big so i can also learn things about the mods that i might not know already. I hope you will take your time and consider to let me join your server.

Thank you,

Monkeyfan8

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons