LOOKING for Mature builders for a HUGE city

Takedown031

Hey everyone!

Im thinking of making a creative server to reproduce a 1/1 scale megalopolis with other "worlds" like Star wars on the moon, Western in a big desert biome, etc 

I actually got the idea from the Lego movie which really got me pumped lol

I mean you guys have loads of different settings ( as in Far west, Underwater gungan city, Egyptian etc) we could build and I mean the sky is the limit in minecraft, literally lol

For the megalopolis I was thinking like 2000x2000 blocs with different districts:

-Downtown business district with skyscrapers (150 to 250 blocs high)

-Market ans shopping district (big roads with shops, malls etc on each side)

-Residential districts ( modern district, Victorian district etc)

-Entertainment/nightlife district (bars, restaurants nightclubs etc)

-Harbor district ( this will be divided into two parts, one commercial ( cranes, containers, cargo ships) and the other would be personal with yachts, sailing boats etc

interspersed in all this would be gas stations, fire stations, police stations , i was also thinking BIG structures as in Football stadiums, hockey stadiums, soccer stadiums etc as well as concert halls and the likes

If You guys have ideas you can talk to me about it and we can implement it

I'm looking for about 20-25 Master builders (haha) 

Also, You wont necessarily be able to start making exactly what you want to do as there are many of different things to do, ie roadwork, signs, etc I hope you understand I will try to accommodate people to their hobbies IG but it might not always work   :)

If you are interested and think its a good idea just fill out this small form and post!

How long have you been playing:

On a scale from 1 to 10 in building where would you situate yourself? :

Do you have any pictures/links to your work where we can see you made it? :

What part would you like to build in the City? :

(I have not yet created the server, if I get enough positive reviews I will make it though)

Thanks for taking the time to read guys and who knows maybe theres some world record we can beat lol

EDIT: I also would like your recommendations on what modpack is best for building (in terms of variety of blocs etc)

id say Attack of the B-team for it is awesome! also check my facebook for a tower i was working on!

facebook accounts here:https://www.facebook.com/Danisaiah9?ref=tn_tnmn

How long have you been playing: since 2011

On a scale from 1 to 10 in building where would you situate yourself? : 9-10 for i still new to the mods

Do you have any pictures/links to your work where we can see you made it? : https://www.facebook.com/Danisaiah9?ref=tn_tnmn

What part would you like to build in the City? : everything? lol.. i want the city to look like the future is now :D literally

THE FUTURE IS NOW

Edited by eladd

How long have you been playing: Since 1.1

On a scale from 1 to 10 in building where would you situate yourself? : 9-10 ( I'm pretty good)

Do you have any pictures/links to your work where we can see you made it? : Yes

http://imgur.com/a1TKwn6

What part would you like to build in the City? : Any modern part :)

I would reccomend Attack of the B-Team, it has Microblocks, Carpenter's blocks, Biomes o' plenty & Natura so... there's a lot of blocks to build with

But, there's one problem... I have a cracked Minecraft (i haven't bought the game yet) So... Is there a possibility to make the server cracked?

But, there's one problem... I have a cracked Minecraft (i haven't bought the game yet) So... Is there a possibility to make the server cracked?

wow, I guess it didn't take long for the cracked versions to work around the changes we made to the file mirrors.  it figures, I guess.

How long have you been playing: about July 2012

On the scale: About a 7-8

Any links or pictures: No but you can go on the sever where I am in the middle of making  a sky castle with a friend 132.210.136.231:25565, go to x-1189 z-498 or ask for tpa to Babybro_t eheth or heth7 and ask for the castle

What part of city? Almost everything

Would love Attack Of The B-team

How long have you been playing?: Since pre-alpha (cant remember what year)

On a sale: 6-7 (I'm good, but specialized at zombie-related things, or ruins)

Any links or pics?: Nope, or at least not yet. I may just go make something impressive right now!

And attack of the b-team has an incredible variety of blocks and mobs. Use that!

How long have you been playing: Since Infdev

On a scale from 1 to 10 in building where would you situate yourself? : 8

Do you have any pictures/links to your work where we can see you made it? : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/101295240/world.zip

(Works with Attack of the B-Team)

What part would you like to build in the City? : Anywhere I'm needed

Edited by fidchelle

Rating: 8.5 (I'm good with complex architecture and don't have a problem with repetitive building)

Length of playing: Since 1.2.5 but I'm an addict so lots of experience

Pictures: I can send one of a giant ice palace I built later.

What part of the city would you like to build?: Um, probably some "older" buildings like a town hall and industrial areas.

This sounds awesome and I would really enjoy taking part in it; I can probably get on about every day.

My in game name is chicosapphire. I'm 39. I've been playing for 2 years. for a while I had a server with my son and nephews but they got bored and started blowing my stuff up and griefing me. After that, I started building my owne massive world in single player. I've done a huge dock yadr with cranes and containers and huge frieghters. I built an oil refinery that pumps crude oil out of a tanker and turns it into gasoline which feeds generators to 3 sky scappers. I built a football stadium and an air port. I realy good in tekkit but not so knowlegable with a computer to post my screenshots. I would realy like to join a server with mature people who like to build massive cities. Please let me know how to join this server.

Thanks.