Sorting items evenly with Pipes?

Juuseri

Hi, I was just wondering is there a way to sort items evenly with pipes? In the Tekkit Classic there seems to be a handy pipe called "Distribution Pipe" but I can't seem to find anything like that from the new Tekkit...

I have a Planter & Harvester and I'd like to return half of the seeds back to the Planter and the other half to Bio-Reactor.

Thermal expansion itemducts are configurable with a wrench. Red and green affect routing priorities, the option you want is round robin distribution. As far as i know that tries to evenly distribute its output between all available inputs inthe duct network. Round robin is orange and only available on the same duct that is set as an output, which would be your harvester.

Thermal expansion itemducts are configurable with a wrench. Red and green affect routing priorities, the option you want is round robin distribution. As far as i know that tries to evenly distribute its output between all available inputs inthe duct network. Round robin is orange and only available on the same duct that is set as an output, which would be your harvester.

Awesome, thanks! At least with a quick look it seemed to do the job!

you would be better of with a logistic system or applied energetics system. you can sort, craft, and smelt automatically

I was just listing the first thing that came to mind, I was at work at the time posting from my phone. Those both work but itemducts are cheaper than AE unless he has a network up already. And I've never used logistics pipes :(

you would be better of with a logistic system or applied energetics system. you can sort, craft, and smelt automatically

I haven't yet looked into those, I had a suspicion that Logistics Pipes would also work, but I have no idea how to set them up :D But the itemduct seemed fairly easy and cheap method for the time being. But I think I'll try to find some good tutorial on those Logistics Pipes and AE systems, thaks :)