Server crashing (1.0.9c)

I was fiddling with an oven, and then the game crashed. The crash log says something about it so that's probably related. I noticed it wouldn't cook modded foods (rice bowl) so I tried putting some vanilla food in it, and the rice at the same time to see if that would somehow work, and then......I kinda broke the server. Either that, or because I broke the oven which is the last thing i did before it crashed (the food wouldn't cook and it wouldn't let me into the GUI, so I'm guessing it was because i tried the vanilla and modded food together).

Here's the crash report: http://pastebin.com/cpb7sqpp

Any idea how to fix this?

Edited by cheeseywiz98

You can try and I say try because it may not work, is go into the forge configs and there will be a line

# Set this to just remove any TileEntity that throws a error in there update method instead of closing the server and reporting a crash log. BE WARNED THIS COULD SCREW UP EVERYTHING USE SPARINGLY WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES.
    B:removeErroringEntities=false

# Set this to just remove any TileEntity that throws a error in there update method instead of closing the server and reporting a crash log. BE WARNED THIS COULD SCREW UP EVERYTHING USE SPARINGLY WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES.
    B:removeErroringTileEntities=false

Yes they are written twice and yes you need to set both to true. These warnings are not to be taken lightly, as they can screw things up. Or you can use a 3rd party world editing software to manually go into your world and delete the oven. Or you can delete your player.dat file if you are the server owner and it will erase your inventory and your spawn location and send you back to server spawn and hopefully your chunk will be unloaded and the error will resolve itself. If however your spawn is near your base that won't do anything.

You can alternatively wait to see if anyone else has a better suggestion because mine might not be the best and someone may know an easier and simpler way.

Edited by HalestormXV

instead of closing the server and reporting a crash log

And now I feel a bit guilty for being so hasty with my problem. :S

Thanks though, good thing I made a backup just in case something happens that DOES "SCREW UP EVERYTHING" 

But yes, I will make a copy just in case someone does come along with another option before the next time I play, if in case it does in deed mess up my world.

I'll tell ya how it works out.

UPDATE: It worked, and nothing seems wrong! Thanks!^_^

Edited by cheeseywiz98