B-Team Server | Whitelist | Looking for Players

A buddy of mine allowed me to use his host for a free server and I chose to run my own B Team Server. Basically this server will be whitelist with no more than 10 people allowed at a time. I may upgrade but I doubt it. There are only 2 plugins on: world border and clearlag, everything else is vanilla. Anyways the rules are: 

Server Rules:
            No Griefing
            Respect Staff and Gamers
            PVP is on, just be mature about it
            No Stealing
            No Spamming
            No Advertising
            No Hack/Glitching
            Pranking is allowed but to an extent

Application: 

IGN:
Average time you'll be on the server:
Will you follow the rules?

IP: a.ngh.cc:29028
Edited by Selaris

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: bigtortuga
Average time you'll be on the server: prob at least 2 hours a day
Will you follow the rules? yes i would also like to get my gf on the server  if i get in

Added you to the whitelist. 

IGN: HurricanePunch1

Average Time on Server: 2-3 Hours A Day. Maybe More on Weekends

Will You Follow The Rules? Yes i Certainly Will! :D

IGN: MiningKK

Average time you'll be on the server: At least 2-3 hours a day.

Will you follow the rules?: I most certainly do.

IGN: Hello2001

Average time you'll be on the server: most likely 2 hours a day
Will you follow the rules? Yes, I will make sure i don't break them

All 3 added. 

IGN: zwalker96
Average time you'll be on the server:  4-7 hours every other day
Will you follow the rules? of course i would. I used to co-own a vanilla mc server so i know how annoying it can be when other people don't follow the rules.

IGN:Trent365

Average time you'll be on the server: 2-5 hours a day

Will you follow the rules? Oth i would none of my friends play mine-craft so it can get boring if you just play by your self all the time so I'm really hoping to play with some people on this mod pack that wont be annoying :D

IGN: ESorceress
Average time you'll be on the server: one hour every night between 6pm and 10 pm ( australia time)
Will you follow the rules? i alwase follow and respect rules of the server and give respect to other players and staff

IGN:mohamad1122

Average time I will be on: want me to leave I will leave, want me to join ill join, but the average is probably 1 to 3 hours =)

I will follow the rules and I wont disrespect anybody but i'm probably a prankster but don't worry

hopefully I get white-listed =D

Should I add everybody in skype? (the people you white-listed)

Edited by Mohammad.K

Hi,I am.
IGN : SwitzzerS.
Reason : Single player isn't that fun, as there is no competition. This modpack is just so easy (ex: diamonds are found at y level 54),And I would like to have some fun in multiplayer where there is someone to chat with.
Favorite mod: Tinkers' construct.
Mod experience: not so much with the mechanical stuff.But (I do use it,not a lot though), with things like drops or natural spawns I got it all in mind . I also love building which this modpack enhances a lot by the use of mr.crayfish's furniture and micro blocks.
Skype : ali.mohamed22696 (picture is a guy holding a water gun : graves if you are familiar with league of legends).
I do have a nice broad band connection (P.S I live in Egypt so any european area is fine by me,NA is cool but not so good!
I am willing to Record some youtube stuff  :D!

IGN: CameronHH
Average time you'll be on the server: 3-4 Hours a day
Will you follow the rules? Of course. I think that they're extremely reasonable and easy to follow.

IGN: Meian
Average time you'll be on the server: Probably a few hours each day or so
Will you follow the rules? Yeah. Seems reasonable.

IGN: zwalker96
Average time you'll be on the server:  4-7 hours every other day
Will you follow the rules? of course i would. I used to co-own a vanilla mc server so i know how annoying it can be when other people don't follow the rules.

IGN:Trent365

Average time you'll be on the server: 2-5 hours a day

Will you follow the rules? Oth i would none of my friends play mine-craft so it can get boring if you just play by your self all the time so I'm really hoping to play with some people on this mod pack that wont be annoying :D

Hi,I am.

IGN : SwitzzerS.

Reason : Single player isn't that fun, as there is no competition. This modpack is just so easy (ex: diamonds are found at y level 54),And I would like to have some fun in multiplayer where there is someone to chat with.

Favorite mod: Tinkers' construct.

Mod experience: not so much with the mechanical stuff.But (I do use it,not a lot though), with things like drops or natural spawns I got it all in mind . I also love building which this modpack enhances a lot by the use of mr.crayfish's furniture and micro blocks.

Skype : ali.mohamed22696 (picture is a guy holding a water gun : graves if you are familiar with league of legends).

I do have a nice broad band connection (P.S I live in Egypt so any european area is fine by me,NA is cool but not so good!

I am willing to Record some youtube stuff  :D!

All added. I don't think, I'll add anymore but I'll try to talk to my host and see if he can give me some more power to the server. If anyone needs me contact me on skype: SelarisXD

Application: Me and my friend are looking to get on the sever and meet new people. ( we'll be living together on the server) 

IGN: cats_21 & shnooper24.
Average time you'll be on the server: once a day, usually & very often.
we will both follow the rules, but maybe pull some pranks ;)

Application: Me and my friend are looking to get on the sever and meet new people. ( we'll be living together on the server) 

IGN: cats_21 & shnooper24.
Average time you'll be on the server: once a day, usually & very often.
we will both follow the rules, but maybe pull some pranks ;)

Added. Now accepting 3 more people. 

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons