B-Team Server | Whitelist | Looking for Players

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: EternalGravity
Average time you'll be on the server: differs by the day sometimes 1-2 hours sometimes most the day
Will you follow the rules? i would follow the rules, i just want a fun server to play with others that i could talk to and become friends with :D

Hello, just a heads up I'm putting in an application for my buddy of mine too.

IGN: shaymus1
Average time you'll be on the server: 2-3 hours(more on weekends)
Will you follow the rules? Indeed I will
Will you follow the rules? yes

IGN: GhermanSUA2
Skype: facebook:petrescu.albert (I used Facebook to log into Skype cuz I'm Laaaaaazy :P)
Average time you'll be on the server: Most of the time... I'm a really addicted gamer (Probably 3-4 hours)
Will you follow the rules? Yes, Rules are made to be followed :D

Note: I'm a really competitive, "trolly" gamer... I'm really skilled at some mods like Tinker's Construct, Witchery, Necromancy, Food Plus and EVEN MORE! Hope you are gonna add me to the Whitelist! ;)

See ya!

IGN: ElderBow and 94401
Skype: I don't have one, and don't plan on making one, neither does 94401.
Average time you'll be on the server: 2-3 hours after school every day (a lot more on weekends), while 94401 can be on much more, because he is homeschooled.
Will you follow the rules? Why of course.
Edited by ElderBow

IGN :: x1tdawg3x

Avg time :: I'll most likely be on every other day for a couple of hours

Follow the rules? :: Yes, this is exactly the kind of server i have been looking to join

IGN: Mr_Noob112

Application: I would love to play on a whitelisted server where everyone doesn't annoy of grief me and i love getting pranked :) which cant happen on single player and I like to see what everyone builds because i dont just look at mine and I like helping and being helped so I hope you choose me on your server :).

Average time you'll be on the server? I'll be on 1-4 hours but most likely more on the weekend and often i mite play 4 days in a row and skip out a day but come back on.

Will you Follow the Rules? I would love to follow the rules and do a little pranking hehehe :)

Edited by Mr_Noob112

IGN:56bananas12345

Average time you'll be on the server?: 4-5 hours (or more)

Will you follow the rules?: Yes As long as I can do some pranking ;) (not major)

Edited by Bananatron

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons