AOTBT White-Listed Server.

Browning

Rules :
1 No Greifing
2. Respect others
3 No Cheating
4 Pranks are allowed but no greifing/killing 
Thats really it :D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. How old are you (optional) 14 Or older

2. Your IGN:

3. Whats your skype:

4. Why you want to join:

5. Have you been banned from any other servers:

6. When can you play?:

7. What makes you think you should be added to the server?:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I add you on skype you are in :D

Edited by Browning

Just a heads up, I'm posting for me and my friend, our steam accounts are shaymus1  ((sea)) and nic697.

1. How old are you (optional) 14 Or older - 14yrs old-14yrs old

2. Your IGN:shaymus1 - nic697

3. Whats your skype:shaymus.mcguire-(no skype,)

4. Why you want to join:We both want to join because we want to learn with others, and not be griefed/betrayed every second. We played on countless amounts of servers, and they are all HORRIBLE ! A whitelisted server sounds much better, and so on. :D

5. Have you been banned from any other servers: Yes, I trolled some guy so hard he banned me. - no

6. When can you play?: Everyday, after school - same

7. What makes you think you should be added to the server?: We are both new to the modpack, but have a pretty good idea of what to do and how to do it.  We can also help other people with things, and are very friendly.

• 3 weeks later...

Dear, Browning

1. How old are you: I'm so happy I'm actually 14 I have been sense November

2. IGN: PuffHamster

3.Whats your Skype: PuffHamster   

4.Why do you want to join: I think I can be a good friend, a leader if necessary, and or a helper. I want to make your server a fun place, and to be by making wonderful builds and many more:) 

5.Have you ever been banned from any other server: nope, I'm what you call a good boy :)

6.When can you play?: every day for 3 to 1 hour other then Sunday :)

7.what makes you think you should be added to the server: I think I can be added because everyone needs a happy and a friendly person on the server and I'm a good builder and I will make a bunch of shops.

what I want to add:

1.What mods are you good at: Tinkers' Construct and Construction mod.

2.How long have you played Minecraft: 2 years

3. How good are you with the mods, not at all, good, or expert: Good :)

Edited by PuffHamster

1. How old are you: 16

2. Your IGN: zackorto

3. Whats your skype: russian674

4. Why you want to join: I hate non whitelsited servers because they always have unfriendly player

And have banned items , trolls, but I'm trying to join a white listed server for a small gaming

Server experience, since single player offer so much entertainment for such a limited time and

Gets lonely quite quickly.

5. Have you been banned from any other servers: absolutly not

6. When can you play?: everyday after school

7. What makes you think you should be added to the server?: I have been familiar with all types of mods

Since beta 1.5.2 and including modding and server creating, I love playing with others on servers, it adds a unique

Gaming experience, and a way to show your work with others, and learn from others , I would greatly love to join a server like this, thankyou

And have a great day.

Edited by zaduwer

1. How old are you (optional) 14 Or older: 18

2. Your IGN: alecastleactor

3. Whats your skype:abcastle123, there are two, dont know why both are me... just add them both

4. Why you want to join: I have been searching for a server for a couple of days now and I cant stand public servers. I love a great community and I enjoy playing with great people. A singleplayer world can only give you so much enjoyment. 

5. Have you been banned from any other servers: No and hope I never will.

6. When can you play?: All the time really

7. What makes you think you should be added to the server?: I am a funny person, I can help out anyone in need. I can do anything you ask me to. I also can contribute to some building if necessary. 

I hope to hear from you soon! :)

1. How old are you (optional) 14 Or older:13,Gonna get 14 next month:D

2. Your IGN:stefanolteanu

3. Whats your skype:alex.me16

4. Why you want to join:i want to play some attack of the b-team with people because single is BOORING

5. Have you been banned from any other servers:Never.

6. When can you play?Almost all day after i get back from school (CET)

7. What makes you think you should be added to the server?:I'm very peaceful,i'm very friendly and very kind (You may see presents from me:D ),If there's something that i can help i will surely help,I Can Keep Secrets:D

BTW i'm noobish at Advanced genetics, Thermal expansion and minefactoryreloaded

Edited by Alexcraft

1. How old are you (optional) 14 Or older

2. Your IGN:
Supaman56bent
3. Whats your skype:

theminecraftdiamondassociation

4. Why you want to join:
i would love a small community w/o lag

5. Have you been banned from any other servers:
no
6. When can you play?:
when you invite me ? but i have a job, and school, so about 7:00pm eastern
7. What makes you think you should be added to the server?:

everyone needs friends? lol

1. How old are you (optional) 14 Or older: 30

2. Your IGN: ScooterinAB

3. Whats your skype: ScooterinAB

4. Why you want to join: I've been watching Keralis and Paul's playthroughs of the modpack, and it looks like a lot of fun. I got out of mods after FTB (too technical and too self perpetuating), but this pack looks enjoyable and manageable.

5. Have you been banned from any other servers: Never.

6. When can you play?: Usually in the mornings and in the late evenings, with maybe a little play in weekends. Frequency will depending on having projects to work on an a sense of community.

7. What makes you think you should be added to the server?: I've always been interested in the community aspect of SMP. I don't see the point of joining a server, then running off the the end of the world and never interacting with anyone. I'm interested in community builds, group adventuring, and playing together with others. I'd like to help other players with mods they aren't familiar with that I might be, and work with others on the server who can show me cool things and give me building inspiration.

Edited by ScooterinAB