Missing Textures

Fyuiy

So I am having troubles with textures. This started about 3 days ago, the first day I was like what happened to everything

chests were split in half creepers only had feet. So I found a fix that worked for one day, by resetting the modpack. Then when

I logged on the next day the same thing happened, I didn't reset it that day because I had to go. The same thing happened today

resetting the modpack did work but the chests were split. Anyone know how to fix this? And also, I downloaded the Attack of the B-Team Sphax resource pack but it won't load. Any help with that also will be appreciated. Thanks for reading!

Edited by Fyuiy

I'd try clearing out the whole folder if you're trying to get the base textures working (back up your worlds and remove the .technic folder completely, then redownload everything).

For sphax, you need to download this (main pack) and this (b-team addon), then copy the assets folder from the addon into the original pack (the b-team pack doesn't contain the base stuff, only the stuff that's new in the b-team).

It worked! But the texture pack just crashes me, but oh well, that's fine! Thanks

I'd try clearing out the whole folder if you're trying to get the base textures working (back up your worlds and remove the .technic folder completely, then redownload everything).

For sphax, you need to download this (main pack) and this (b-team addon), then copy the assets folder from the addon into the original pack (the b-team pack doesn't contain the base stuff, only the stuff that's new in the b-team).

The texture pack needs a lot more memory than the normal version if you get any of the larger sizes they have there - you have to also be careful to match the core and b-team addon (if you get say the 32x core and the 64x addon it will crash).

If you like you can post your crashlog and I'll tell you which it is, info on how are in my sig.

Sorry I missed this the other day, but yes, deleting the folder and re-downloading is pretty much what reset pack does (reset pack does keep some stuff though so deleting is a little more reliable).