Help with smeltery

Eotf

When I go to pour a liquid ( for example iron) into a ingot cast it will only pour some of the iron and stop. If I then check the smeltery, pig iron will of have moved it's self to the bottom of it ( when I check how much pig iron there is it will say 0mb). Because of this I can't pour any metal out. is there anyway to fix/change this?

If you have a material you can't put into a basin for some reason, you can pump it out into a tank (seared glass or seared tanks under a faucet also work), and then break the tank to be rid of it.

You can also click the material in the smeltery controller that you want to use and it'll be moved to the bottom.

I know I can move the material to the bottom. I do this. But when I pour let's say iron into a basin or cast the pig iron will move it's self to the bottom. So it makes it impossible to pour anything because it will start to pour but then stop as the pig iron has moved it'self to the bottom. When I check how much pig iron there is it will say 0mb. any other ideas?